A Worthwhile Procedure That Tuned Back the Clock on my Face and Neck. - Orlando, FL

The skin on my face was showing many years of sun...

The skin on my face was showing many years of sun abuse and birthdays. I wanted to look and feel better about myself. The miXto laser treatment on my face and neck  took years off my aging skin.

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Soto is an exceptionally talented plastic surgeon. He took the time to analyze my individual needs and expectations. His staff is professional and caring.

I had the mixto resurfacing done last March 2011 by Michelle and I just love the results. The entire procedure was very professional and minimal downtime. I had three hits so quite aggressive and still not painful. I didn't see immediate results myself, but when I visited friends I hadn't seen for a while, they all commented on my fresh look! I am still getting compliments. I have booked another resurfacing for next month (Feb. 2012). I highly recommend this clinic and Michelle for this procedure!

Hi Marg,

That's great, I'm glad this worked out so well for you. It sounds like you had no pain or downtime. We'd love to see pictures.

Just curious did Michelle do your treatment? I'm doing this procedure in Dec. there. I'm a little nervous though. Glad to hear everything worked out for you.
Yes, Michelle did do my procedure. She is great. I had no real pain during the procedure and just a little discomfort for a few days. I am still enjoying better looking skin each day. Marg292

I had the mixto done yesterday with Michelle. Everything went great. Thanks for your positive comments. They helped me go through with the procedure. Michelle was fantastic. She explains everything so well.