VAser Lipo Orlando - Orlando, FL

At 50 years old, I was unsure if doing this was...

At 50 years old, I was unsure if doing this was even worth it. However, it has only been 3 days since my prcodure and I am thrilled with how my body is changing for the better! I was a quite sore and uncomfortable for about 24 hours. Every day gets better. I am no longer taking any pain meds. I am very bruised and slightly swollen, but I am patient, and will follow all the after care instructions carefully, including always wearing the compression garment.

I had general anesthsia, and the vaser lipo procedure was 3 hours, including waist, hips and abs. 2000 cc of fat was removed. I can't imagine having this procedure under local. I am very glad I was asleep. Please choose your surgeon carefully; in skilled hands vaser lipo is an art form that can give you the shape you always desired but could not achieve via diet and exercise.

Hi Orlando3361,

Welcome to the community and thanks for the review. I'm glad you had such a good experience. When you are healed you should post pictures. Please keep us updated.

Thanks,

-Britt

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S is a board certified plastics surgeon with impecable creditials. You get what you pay for; he is a superb surgeon