Tummy Tuck & Lipo for the Holidays - Orlando, FL

I had a very positive experience with my surgery....

I had a very positive experience with my surgery. I started out by interviewing 5 surgeons and picked the one that I felt the most comfortable with. He is very well known for doing Tummy Tucks and Breast implants. I had the procedure done because I am a healthy 43 yr old professional and after 5 pregnancies and giving birth to two of the most amazing 10 lbs boys (via C-Section) in the last 7 years, I had alot to show for it...literally. I did everything that I could to lose weight- but the loose skin around my belly was not going anywhere. I am so glad I had the procedure done- (on Dec 9th)the best money I could have every spent on myself! The Dr removed 4 liters of skin from my belly alone- he indicated that I had minimal if any fat on my belly and lipo'd 3 liters of fat around my flanks and hips to contour my shape. What I did not realize is that the tummy tuck is about the same pain I went through with my C-sections....BUT the liposuction pain is alot more than what I anticipated- I am still pretty swollen- going back to work next week and feel about 70% there. Will keep you posted on my progess :) Happy Holidays!

I had an excellent experience with my dr and still am his pre and post operative treatment is excellent. I am still very impressed.

Would love to see pictures!!!
Yes, he did the tummy tuck with lipo around my hips- gave me a great flat tummy and hourglass figure.
Did he do all that treatment in one surgery?
Thank you so much! Wish I could see puctures!!รท)
who was your dr please and are you still happy with your results?
Dr Fiala in Altamonte Springs, her was excellent! My results are amazing! I am so happy with his work. He and his team are terrific!
Dr Fiala in Altamonte Springs, he was excellent! My results are amazing! I am so happy with his work. He and his team are terrific!

So how are you feeling now that you are a couple of weeks post op?

I agree that the lipo hurts like a bugger.  It burns and stings something terrible.  Give it a couple of more weeks and you will see a big difference.

I would love to see pre and post op pictures of all your work:)

I feel pretty good- thanks for asking. I stopped the pain meds last Thurs. Just having trouble sleeping sometimes...it is this band..I think. Other than that the swelling is going down. I can't wait til it is all done:) Heading back to work today, let's see how it goes.

The sleep issues will work out.  It only takes a while for the body to settle down and get back into a regular schedule.

How was your first day back at work?

It was good, thanks for asking-I was able to leave a little early and get a 30 min nap in before dinner. Again, last night I could not sleep- went to bed at 10, did not sleep until around midnight. I have a follow up appt today- looking forward to it!