Tummy Tuck & Lipo for the Holidays - Orlando, FL

I had a very positive experience with my surgery....

I had a very positive experience with my surgery. I started out by interviewing 5 surgeons and picked the one that I felt the most comfortable with. He is very well known for doing Tummy Tucks and Breast implants. I had the procedure done because I am a healthy 43 yr old professional and after 5 pregnancies and giving birth to two of the most amazing 10 lbs boys (via C-Section) in the last 7 years, I had alot to show for it...literally. I did everything that I could to lose weight- but the loose skin around my belly was not going anywhere. I am so glad I had the procedure done- (on Dec 9th)the best money I could have every spent on myself! The Dr removed 4 liters of skin from my belly alone- he indicated that I had minimal if any fat on my belly and lipo'd 3 liters of fat around my flanks and hips to contour my shape. What I did not realize is that the tummy tuck is about the same pain I went through with my C-sections....BUT the liposuction pain is alot more than what I anticipated- I am still pretty swollen- going back to work next week and feel about 70% there. Will keep you posted on my progess :) Happy Holidays!

I had an excellent experience with my dr and still am his pre and post operative treatment is excellent. I am still very impressed.