Sono Bello Smart Lipo Upper and Lower Abdominal, Hips and Waist - Orlando, FL

Hi I just want to write my experience with Sono...

Hi I just want to write my experience with Sono Bello because I know there's a lot of people out there that don't know if they should do a certain procedure or not and if sono bello would be there best option. From my personal experience: I went to Sono Bello in Orlando FL and I was referred by my co-worker. I went to my free consultation and the lady was very friendly, truthful and knowledgeable. First off, I'm 26 years old 5'7 and 189 pounds. I had 2 C-sections, one five years ago and the other 15 months ago. The first pregnancy didn't really leave me bad since I was skinny at the time but the second pregnancy I started a bit overweight. (Will upload photos ASAP) now when I went the lady was really honest with me she said they can take out the MAJORITY OF MY FAT OUT but I might need a mini tummy tuck. She then showed me photos of other patients and compared one to me which the lady did a Venus freeze afterwards and looked amazing with no mini tummy tuck. I felt for it and made my appointment two weeks later. I originally was going to get my upper and lower abdominal and hips done. When I met up with the doctor he then suggested my waist also. So I agreed and went for that as well since they gave me a pretty good deal. Doc told me he will do his best to prettified me (not his exact words but pretty close LOL) I went in for my procedure last week 10/17/2013 and I was extremely nervous and curious. I went in at 6am they took me right in, changed clothes and put on what they gave and also took a couple of pills. Doc came in wrote on me ( which day6 I still can’t take all the marker of and I shower everyday) I go into room where procedure was done and doc was extremely nice he tried to talk to me the whole time but I fell out with the meds. It wasn’t painful at first but very uncomfortable; feeling was more of a pinch. Anyways came out went to moms house because of my 2 little ones I definitely needed help. Drained first day only second day just spotted and that’s it. Doc called me the first day to check up on me but I was extremely drugs up with the meds. I go for my one week’s follow up on Friday which that’s probably when I will but up some pictures. One thing I much say is that my tummy has been itching like crazy I must put something on but don’t know what. I SEE A BIG Difference already and I’m still swollen. I don’t think I will be needed that tummy tuck thank god! My belly button does look ugly now but then again it is bruised up. But over all I think I made a good decision to go with Sono Bello. I have read on bad review on sono Bello but I think every state is different because they were honest with me. I thought I was going to look worst but I look great so far. They never lied about anything including their opinion. I would say it depend the person also. I say that because sono Bello will not make miracles if you are extremely overweight. That laser only tightens a little and if your belly a certain size, smart lipo might AGAIN MIGHT cause you to have loose skin. I hope this helped will follow up with pictures. Please comment if you have any questions.

Before and after 2 months

SONO BELLO

U look great. R u still happy with it results? U posted pictures but no review since the procedure. THX!
Great results i am curious to see 9 month pics. Congrats on your successful results.
Hello Jennifer I go in next week for my procedure,then go back a week later for a second procedure. I pray this really works,and is not a wasted of my hard earn money. I'm trying to remain positive even though I have read and heard mixed reviews. I would love to see so e pics of yours,and hope you are progressing well!!!!
Good luck. I had mine done at sonobello in Phoenix. I am about 50% happy. I have my waist back but my abdominal area is as hard as a rock 11 weeks out. My clothes still fit the same minus muffin top. Side view is still the same. My three month is coming up so will have them check it out.
Did you do any of the Venus freeze treatments I was told that helps a lot. Are u able to wear fitted shirts,and dresses and see the difference?
I did 2 Venus freeze n it was ok. You need like 6 to see a difference. My belly looks good except right above my belly button. I feel like they left a little bit of fat.
I agree well I'm like 80 percent happy with the results and I'm 6 months in. I lost a lot of inches in my waist and belly. I dropped 3 pants size and I use to wear a large in shirt now I wear a small
Yeah we'll that's a good start I think. Because I wear between 14-16 in Jhansi will be thrilled to get back into a 11 and I wear large & XL shirts will love to be in a med,but I doubt that because I got big boobs. However I did get the 9 treatments Venus freeze so I hope this helps with the lumps and hardness I keep hearing about.
Do u mind me asking who was your Dr? Looking at your pics that I can see you didn't look like you had a big tummy. I was told my BMI was 31'and the Dr.said I have a hernia,so he can't be as aggressive by the belly button,I wonder if they are trained to just tell people this who has a lot of fat in the belly such as myself
Dr. Sevigne and my BMI is 24
Hope so to. Let me know if Venus helps.
Sounds great they removed 2000 cc and have no size of clothes bc of hard stomach area. BMI was 24 to start.
I have not done the venus freeze but will ask the doctor about that. In fitted blouse and dresses I look great with waist and all but the side view of the abdomin is still larger that I thought it would be since my BMI was 24 and I am not overweight.
If I could lose 1 pant size I would be happy but I still have three months to get to the 6 month mark.
I am considering SonoBello in Phoenix. The price is a little higher than I wanted to spend but it will be a mini vacation away from the cold and time with my sister. Please keep me informed with your results.

Thanks for sharing your experience so far, Jennifer. How are you feeling now? Please update when you have a chance! I hope you're doing well. :)