Sono Bello Smart Lipo Upper and Lower Abdominal, Hips and Waist - Orlando, FL

Hi I just want to write my experience with Sono...

Hi I just want to write my experience with Sono Bello because I know there's a lot of people out there that don't know if they should do a certain procedure or not and if sono bello would be there best option. From my personal experience: I went to Sono Bello in Orlando FL and I was referred by my co-worker. I went to my free consultation and the lady was very friendly, truthful and knowledgeable. First off, I'm 26 years old 5'7 and 189 pounds. I had 2 C-sections, one five years ago and the other 15 months ago. The first pregnancy didn't really leave me bad since I was skinny at the time but the second pregnancy I started a bit overweight. (Will upload photos ASAP) now when I went the lady was really honest with me she said they can take out the MAJORITY OF MY FAT OUT but I might need a mini tummy tuck. She then showed me photos of other patients and compared one to me which the lady did a Venus freeze afterwards and looked amazing with no mini tummy tuck. I felt for it and made my appointment two weeks later. I originally was going to get my upper and lower abdominal and hips done. When I met up with the doctor he then suggested my waist also. So I agreed and went for that as well since they gave me a pretty good deal. Doc told me he will do his best to prettified me (not his exact words but pretty close LOL) I went in for my procedure last week 10/17/2013 and I was extremely nervous and curious. I went in at 6am they took me right in, changed clothes and put on what they gave and also took a couple of pills. Doc came in wrote on me ( which day6 I still can’t take all the marker of and I shower everyday) I go into room where procedure was done and doc was extremely nice he tried to talk to me the whole time but I fell out with the meds. It wasn’t painful at first but very uncomfortable; feeling was more of a pinch. Anyways came out went to moms house because of my 2 little ones I definitely needed help. Drained first day only second day just spotted and that’s it. Doc called me the first day to check up on me but I was extremely drugs up with the meds. I go for my one week’s follow up on Friday which that’s probably when I will but up some pictures. One thing I much say is that my tummy has been itching like crazy I must put something on but don’t know what. I SEE A BIG Difference already and I’m still swollen. I don’t think I will be needed that tummy tuck thank god! My belly button does look ugly now but then again it is bruised up. But over all I think I made a good decision to go with Sono Bello. I have read on bad review on sono Bello but I think every state is different because they were honest with me. I thought I was going to look worst but I look great so far. They never lied about anything including their opinion. I would say it depend the person also. I say that because sono Bello will not make miracles if you are extremely overweight. That laser only tightens a little and if your belly a certain size, smart lipo might AGAIN MIGHT cause you to have loose skin. I hope this helped will follow up with pictures. Please comment if you have any questions.

Before and after 2 months