Gingival Recession This Early or Poor Approximation - Orlando, FL

Hi, I had 8 anterior eMax veneers placed by a...

Hi, I had 8 anterior eMax veneers placed by a recommended cosmetic dentist after doing extensive research. I previously had trust my family dentist but was completely uneducated and uninformed and as a result, completely unhappy with the results. I had them replaced. I am thrilled with the new results however, as you can see on the attached picture, my right lateral incisor, either I've had gingival recession since having them placed on July 11, 2013 or there wasn't accurate approximation to the margin. I notice some sensitivity and upon really close inspection, the color variation close to the gum line ( a slight more yellowing). As I paid thousands of dollars to have these redone, Im a little bothered as I really had planned to keep these for decades. I practice meticulous dental care. Thanks for the advice.

Recent recession after 10 months of veneer placement

I've noticed that I'm beginning to have some gingival recession on my canine. I've attached a photo. Of note, the veneers were places nearly 10 months ago and I practice meticulous oral hygiene. My dentist did a sub gingival margin and was rather conservative with his placement. Though not terribly unslightly from 3 feet away, as I'm flossing in the mirror, it's rather anesthetic ally displeasing as I've paid thousands of dollars 10 months ago. I'm afraid I'll continue to get recession. Not sure what to do.

Better Pic

You can plainly see the margin and underlying tooth. Any recommendations? I don't want to sound compulsive but I don't want this to worsen.
Rather not say