Ten Years and Two Babies Came off with Dr. S!! - Orlando, FL

When it became clear that diet and exercise would...

when it became clear that diet and exercise would never get me back the body I remembered... I either had to live with it or consider surgery. I did the surgery and have no regrets! I shouldn't have waited this long to do it. It was very important to me to not use implants and Dr. Soto's extra breast reconstructive training really paid off. He is an artist. He lifted my breast's and made them look natural without the implants... wow! That takes talent.

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

I wanted my pre-baby body and he "got it." He lifted my breast without implants and made them look like they did in my 20's. My scars are pencil thin. My tummy tuck is amazing. Dr. S in one day did what diet and exercise could not! My stretch marks and loose skin are gone. I have my body back and it looks amazing!!

I had the same dr and I did a tummy tuck and breast augmentation and I share your love for Dr. Soto!! HE is truly amazing

Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf. I'm glad this was such a positive experience for you. We'd love to see before and after photos if you'd be comfortable sharing them.