Exciting Experience, Great Results! - Orlando, FL

I wanted my body back! After two children, I...

I wanted my body back! After two children, I wanted the firmness in my breasts and the removal of excess skin and stretch marks. I feel 20 years younger and like myself again! I knew that there was only so far I would get with diet and exercise, and this got me the rest of the way to where I want to be!

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

I was thrilled with my plastic surgery experience! The staff were professional and answered all my questions so that the day of the procedure, I was not concerned, just excited! The results are incredible, and I know that I went to the best doctor and practice. I will recommend Dr. S and his practice to all of my friends who want to enhance and improve their physical appearance!

Six months later, recovery has been exactly as it was described to me. The breast lift was absolutely painless, the support garment is still my best friend at night just because I feel more comfortable with it. The tummy tuck recovery was as described, with some aches and pains for a few weeks, but nothing that I couldn't manage with over the counter medicine. Starting exercise was slow and steady, but now I feel able to do almost everything. For months afterward, I was still feeling tight in the late afternoon and evening, but now it's fine. The results are incredible! I was told I would have some feelings of regret through the recovery, but seeing the results kept those feelings at bay. Feeling great!

It sounds like you got just what you wanted. What was your recovery like?

Thanks so much for posting here on RealSelf!