Mole Be Gone - Orlando, FL

A simple procedure that was high risk due to the...

A simple procedure that was high risk due to the moles location turned out to be a breeze. No scaring and zero recovery.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Mole Removal community.

I really dont have much to offer as far as tips other than too please please please pick a surgeon according to where your mole is located and what their specialty is. I think this is what made a difference in how much risk I was taking and my results.

That is definitely good advice. So glad things turned out well for you! :)

Orlando Oculoplastic Surgeon

The doctor and staff made the procedure easy and painless both physically and financially. I went to Dr. Bassin after talking to a friend about my growing interest in removing a mole I had close to my eye. She urged me to see Dr. Bassin instead of a general plastic surgeon because of his vast experience in facial plastic surgery. I was put at ease after my consultation with him as he was friendly, down to earth, and interested in my concerns. He did an amazing job and treated my procedure with as much caution and respect as he does his more complicated and serious surgeries.