Hyaluronidase Very Effective at Removing Restylane Under Eyes - Orlando, FL

I had Restylane injected under both eyes in...

I had Restylane injected under both eyes in mid-November 2011. The swelling never went down though some days were a bit better. I was disgusted that I had spent $450 to make myself look OLDER and TIRED I went back to my MD injector, and she insisted that it would go down. After 3 weeks, she used ultrasound therapy. It made it WORSE! On January 3, 2012, I saw an opthalmic surgeon who injected hyaluronidase under both eyes. Initially, both eyes swelled up to almost closed but dissipated within 10 minutes. She also gave me a script for prednisone for 5 days. Within 24 hours, my eyes were back to normal and remain that way 3 months later.

Dr. Parbhu

She is very experienced with anything related to eyes and allayed my fears. The hyaluronidase worked great!

Glad to hear it worked. I had the NEWER filler Voluma put in by board certified doctor. After going to 2 others surgeons and having to WAIT a month I am finally getting into a oculoplastic surgeons office. Hoping to get sonething done. Glad to heat sone are able to get these fillers dissolved. I have had this nightmare since May. Just not ready to run to any board certified surgeon anymore with five stars! Thats why I am in this state.....
Hyaluronidase ruined my lower eyelids.
Mine too. 15 months of hell so far.
Have you had any improvement? Have you considered surgery? I am not sure what to do now. Very scared.
No improvement. I've been getting restylane under the eyes because of how hollow but it all looks awful no matter what I do. I am considering getting a cheek and eye lift but everything is risky. I just don't know.
I also had to out more filler under my eyes but it didn't take properly because of the loose skin and it looks obvious and awful. I am seeing someone new on Tues for some help. I am considering a blepharoplasty but I'm scared.
And to add to the horror the replacement filler is the god awful Volbella. It actually GLOWS bright white in the sunlight. I'm sure it's very nice in the lips but under the eyes no way. Awful. Just awful.
It really is awful. I hate it and don't think it should be used and hate that I have to rely on it to not look like a corpse while I desperately look for another solution. I don't believe people can use it long term and never have a problem with it. I think it's poison.
My under eyes went from having no wrinkles at all to 50 + yr old and I'm 34. I hate my life and have become very depressed from this whole ordeal, it feels like nightmare that never ends.
I also looked young for my age and don't now. I am also very depressed and isolated. I have taken to wearing fake glasses to try to cover the loose skin. There is a fold of it. And the fat under my eyes has herniated so I have new black puffy bags. They were NOT there before the dissolving. I did not ask for the filler under my eyes to be dissolved. She did it without my consent.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I made many complaints but the "doctor" has disappeared from the face of the earth. My life is hell.
You are lucky, I had 5 injections and now need surgery to remove the granulomas. My doctor didn't know what to do and told me to find one that has experience with complications. Not what you want to hear when you have a horrible infection. Doctors shouldn't inject this in the tear trough area if they don't know how to treat adverse reactions!
I had 'tyndall effec't from juvederm and restylane in eye hollows. It was minir swelling just under the eye bags along with a horrible brown-red-bluish line-looked like coffee cup stains under the eye bag are-horrendous. I lived that way for 3 years-getting more injected and saw 3 plastic surgeons-none of whom knew what it was!!! I went to the 'best' around last month. Immediately he told me it was the filler and 'tyndall' effect and he'd seen it hundreds of times!! They injected hyaluronidase and in 24 hours ALL the swelling and MOST of the brown-red-blue lines were gone-first time in 2-3 years! I can't believe I walked around, bought at least 10 concealers (none worked) and hated looking at myself and NOT ONE doctor knew what it was! I am so happy they are all but gone-don't evenneed concealer-just a touch of a slight partial line under one eye-amazing stuff. LESSON: keep filler away from your eyes or do a small trial 2) ONLY use a filler that can be dissolved-use fat if possible 3) GET THE BEST DOCTOR around-DON"T cheap out-this guy was pricey but it was worth it-won't let ANYONE touch my face other than him from now on...
It is like the border between wear the filler ends, and where your own flesh is, is where the bluish discoloration line from the tyndall effect forms. I have the same thing and I know it is the filler that is still causing it. It can't be a year long bruise like I keep being told by incompetents.
That's it exactly and this blue they talk about can look brown due to the swelling and shadows. The doc I just went to is awesome. He knew immediately and fixed it in 5 minutes...after 2 years of walking around that way. What I can't believe is the docs who are rated so highly not knowing what it was when this last doc said he sees it all the time. You posted a year ago that you were getting hyaluronidase- did that not correct it? There is NO such thing as a year old bruise....
I had a little Hyaluronidase, and then some Radiesse put over it, and it went away, but now it is resurfacing. Not all of the Juvederm was dissolved, so I need to get more Hyaluronidase, and then if that doesn't work get Radiesse put over the area again. I just saw a plastic surgeon who told me it was a bruise, but I think she just doesn't want to get involved with another doctor's mess. I told her no bruise lasts over a year, and she didn't say anything but to go back to the doctor who treated you.
You are probably right-some docs are afraid of patients who have problems even if caused by another doc because of liabilities-go to the best you can find and maybe stay away from all filler for awhile?! best of luck!
The hyaluronidase is 48 hours now and one eye lost more filler than the other so I have a bit of eye hollows back under one eye but not the other: still, it is probably only noticeable to me and I'd rather have uneven eye hollows than the horrible puffing and discoloration under the eyes from filler. I guess I am done with filler ANYWHERE near the eyes- best of luck to you-I know with a GOOD doctor they will fix you up perfectly-also remember that radiesse cannot be removed....also, a good doc will go SLOW with the hyaluronidase-you can always get more but too much can also dissolve your own skin's natural fullness..she put in a TINY amount of it and I'm glad she did-that's all I needed...
I was just wondering if I could get the name of your doctor so I can set up an appointment to get the Hyaluronidase. No doctors in Michigan will treat me. They keep telling me to go back to the doctor who did it to you. I've got the coffee like stains under my right eye and want to have the leftover Juvederm dissolved by someone who knows what they are doing.
Did you get yours from the very first injection? Or the second? I had my eyes done last February with no problems. He goes very deep and places it on the bone. I'm glad there is a solution. Also, I saw you had a facelift. You look incredible…very young and natural! Congratulations!!
Thanks for posting your experience. I have exactly the same problem as you one month after Juverderm under both eyes. The Juvederm also caused numerous wrinkles on and around the raised Juvederm areas. I will be getting Hyaluronidase this week and hope it works for me also. I'm also digusted with the tired, socked in the eyes, look.
dont do it I had it done and it melt my own ha from one side of my face , im so sad now my face is never going to be the same
Dear Barbara8253, I've been gettting several small injections, of the Hyaluronidase, for two months now. A large indention formed below, and around, my right eye as well as a comma shaped blue ring in the indented area after the first round of Hyaluronidase. A plastic surgeon was able fill the indented areas with Radiesse. This immediately took away all the blue discoloration, and also filled in the hollow areas. He balanced it with the left side of my face so it was very close on both sides after the Radiesse. This area was a little away from my actual eye, because Radiesse is not supposed to be used too close to the lower eyelids. You may want to check into this with a plastic surgeon, or even look into fat transfer to fill in the indented areas. I really think a good, experienced, plastic surgeon can use Radiesse, or fat transfer, to help you too. Radiesse is the cheaper, and quicker, way to go and will last up to two years. Don't give up and set up an appointment A.S.A.P.
Sure. Check out his credentials-amazing work and very personable and straight-forward-also teaches. Dr Steven Dayan website is drdayan.com (in Water tower building on Michigan Ave in chicago) Let me know if you make appt so you can use my name...best to you