Smooth Procedure and Amazing Results - Orlando, FL

This was an amazing experience! My doctor and his...

This was an amazing experience! My doctor and his entire staff were just wonderful. I breastfed my 2 baby girls and after that my breasts became sadly deflated but still had a decent amount of tissue. I had never considered a BA before but my confidence level dropped once realizing what I was left with for a chest compared to what I had (especially) while breastfeeding. They were nice and full for the first time in my life. It felt like a huge tease (and like balloons that lost their air) once I lost my milk. That's when I started to seriously think about implants and the investigations and "journey" began.

I'm definitely grateful to my doctor and I feel like the money spent was well worth it as the results were better than I imagined. :) I trust my doctor and went with his advice, he asked for my opinions and thoughts, then based off of that I trusted his professional judgment to make the final decision and I'm so glad I did! Overall I'm so glad I chose the doctor that I did, from my first consultation everyone in his office including him were super friendly and reassuring that I'd come to the right place. I never had a doubt in my mind after the first apt. that I was making the right choice with him under his care. The office was spotless clean as well which was also a huge seller in my book, thank you!!

Congrats on your surgery Sassy! I'm scheduled for March 1st and love hearing about sucessful procedures. Thanks! What are your stats? Height, weight? I would love to see pictures if you're willing to post. I, like you, deflated after nursing. Gotta love nursing babies! At least they're worth it. ;)

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us on RealSelf! Did you end up going with saline or silicone implants?

Thanks for welcoming me Angie! I ended up going with Silicone implants under the muscle. They're Smooth round moderate plus profile gel 350 size. I had my appointment today and everything looks great so far :D They showed me how to massage them... That scared me lol. When I read before about massaging them- I thought literally it was a massage.. Then when I was shown it's actually more of an implant exersize, which actually was a little weird to me and I was told I'll have to do them forever 3 times a day- yikes! Otherwise all was good. I need to figure out how to post pics so I can show you all how they turned out. Update again soon!
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S was and is absolutely amazing! I was honestly very scared before the procedure, but when I went in that day (Thursday) everyone was really sweet (especially the anesthesiologist) he totally made me feel comfortable and told me how everything would be just fine. All up until I fell asleep he talked me through what I would feel and what he was doing. He was AWESOME :D I did love him. My Dr was great too he made me feel like I was in the best of hands right up until I conked out. His eyes were the last I looked into before I went to sleep and I felt super at ease. He's very confident in what he does and not at all to the point of arrogance, he's very charming! He's got every right to feel confident with his beautiful results that he's produced time after time (at least from all of the photos I've seen). It's night 4 now and I'm feeling pretty great. I have my first post op visit tomorrow and I can't wait to see how the girls are doing (hehehe). I'm really anxious for the next several weeks to go by so I can then buy a bra to see how I look in one now... Hello again to Victoria Secret!! :D I'm going to take some better pics and post them tomorrow. I have 1 or 2 pre-surgery pics that I'll post now if my phone let's me.