I Feel Like a New Woman, Thanks Dr. Soto -Orlando, FL

I am 26yo, 5'7" 170lbs. I am a pear shaped woman...

I am 26yo, 5'7" 170lbs. I am a pear shaped woman w/ large hips. Pre-op: I wore a 36B, I had firm and nicely shaped beas. Dr. Soto was extremely professional and he chose my implant size which was a blessing, b/c I couldn't have been happier. Some ladies don't like this part of the process, but I believe that it is important to listen to your doctor and describe your needs in full detail and let them handle the rest.

I was able to bring photos of how I wanted to look and Dr. Soto nailed it. I received 375cc mentor gel silicone implants under the muscle w/ infra-mammary incisions. My muscles were sore for a few days but overall my healing process was very pleasant after the first week.

I am now a 36D. They are perfect. My main wants were: increased cleavage, minimal top boob, even breast, small incisions and centered areolas.

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Realself.com and other internet reviews. All of my needs were met. He exceeded my expectations. I have had appointments every week with Dr. Soto and his staff is highly professional. If I could do it all over again I wouldn't hesitate to choose Dr. Armando Soto. He was worth the cost and I felt nurtured. I would urge everyone considering augmentation to choose the best doctor not the cheaper doctor. You won't be disappointed.

So happy to hear you are pleased with your results! I can't agree with you more, that bringing photos of your desired results to your PS, is extremely helpful. Glad to hear you had a smooth recovery. Did you have anyone helping you? Congrads!

I had my surgery March 18 and so far pleased with my results I am still trying to figure out how to post pics. I am 5'6 118 and went with Mentor 250cc silicone under muscle crease incision.
Sounds like me! I bought pictures to my Dr as well for desired results! Glad your happy with your results! You can look at my pics if u like!