Exactly the Change in Body Shape I Was Looking For! - Orlando, FL

Although I have always had a small waist, I have...

Although I have always had a small waist, I have always carried a bulk of fat around my hips, thighs and lower abdomen. In the hopes of having a more attractive silhouette, I got liposuction by another surgeon on my hips, inner and outer thighs but the results were not as dramatic as I would have hoped. I then went to consult with Dr. S about what my options were. I explained to him what I was hoping to achieve - I wanted a flat stomach and I wanted my butt to look curvy and round. He explained to me that with a Brazilian Butt Lift, the fat would be taken out of the areas on my body with excess fat and then transfered to my butt.

On the day of my surgery, as Dr. S outlined the areas of my body where fat would be drawn. I received liposuction on my hips, outer thighs, knees, lower and mid back, my waist and my entire stomach. I remember him saying while he was drawing on me that that his goal was "to make me look as good as possible from every angle".....and he wasn't kidding!

I am now 4 weeks post-op and I can honestly say that this surgery has completely changed my silhouette for the better and I am extremely pleased with the results. It should be said however that this was not an easy surgery. I have undergone surgeries in the past (breast lift, breast augmentation and liposuction) and this was definitely the most painful.

If you are considering undergoing this type of surgery, plan to do it during a time where you will not have any major obligations for the first 1-2 weeks post op. Also bear in mind that you cannot sit, lay or put any pressure on your butt. I was in a lot of pain for the first week but I stopped taking pain medication after only 3 days. After that, the pain was bearable but I was still uncomfortable, swollen and relatively incapacitated for a little while. You must also wear a garment 24 hours a day for 4 weeks.

While this surgery definitely requires some planning and some sacrifice, it is well worth it if you are seriously looking for a change in your overall shape. I have no regrets and having this surgery was one of the best things I could have done for myself! My waist is tiny, my stomach is flat, my back is arched and my butt is big, round and smooth. Also, all of the incisions are virtually gone after only four weeks.

I would be happy to answer any questions regarding this procedure that anyone has and I highly recommend consulting with Dr. S to anyone who has been thinking about having this done!

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S truly makes an effort to understand your personal aesthetic goals and is truly and artist! He has a very warm and welcoming disposition and addressed all of my concerns.