BBL with Dr. Soto - Orlando, FL

Well i went to see Dr Soto 2 times ..surgery is...

Well i went to see Dr Soto 2 times ..surgery is next week for my BBL..His office staff seems to be great..I want much bigger round butt i show him a picture that on his site ...Dr Soto said i was a good candidate..hope i get the result I'm asking for....feel really good about my decision..So excited..will update..i will post before and after photos after my sugery..wish me luck

6 days out 10/26/2012 hope to get a BIG ROUND...

6 days out 10/26/2012 hope to get a BIG ROUND BUTT..so excited ..will post before and after photos.. wish me luck
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Internet..

hi,who did ur massages?
Nobody!!!!Dr soto office didn't offer them..I wanted my butt bigger then itce is..I have to give him a chance before I write on here..
it!!lol
Nikkinyce who did your butt???
:( I had my sx with dr perry happy with my results but need massages n Orlando sucks with that. n I called soto n the receptionist told me they don't use anyone, I was like how? u need massages after the bbl,she couldn't even explain. I went to dr perry in miami. I got 1500 cc in each cheek n 300 in hip. he curves u.... check my blog if u like. but I'm 14 days post op n have fluid I need massage out :(
Well I'm only 6 days post Dr Armando Soto did a Awesome job!!!! very happy with my results..Just prays it stays this way!! I will post after pictures at a later time with final result!!! Thank you Dr Soto...
Good luck to you.
omg, girl i was thinking about going to Dr.Soto, i loved his pics..How much is he charging and is he running any specials
Dr Soto charged me $9400.00..wish me luck hope i get the results i ask for..
@aw123.... Hey Hun.....I'm just seeing ur Blog....Im a newbee as well..I see u just had ur BBL.....I'm wishing u maximum results.....a speedy recovery....keep us updated......I will be following you.....Best Wishes
@Bubblegum28....Hey I didn't have the surgery yet..Friday is my day..The 1 pic is a wish pic but i want to go a little bigger then the pic..The 2ND pic is my before pic..Will keep you and will post after pics!! fee;l good about it.. wish me luck!!
good luck girlie..!