Miracle: Removal of Excess Skin After Major Weight Loss - Orlando, FL

Within the past several years I’ve lost...

Within the past several years I’ve lost almost two hundred pounds. I thought losing weight would solve all my problems. Instead, it presented another challenge, excess skin after major weight loss. No amount of working out made a difference.

Each day I’d Spanx myself together and wear long sleeve shirts and pants/skirts to hide the skin. Dr. S is nothing sort of a miracle worker. I’m still amazed when I look at myself in the mirror. If you have an issue with excess skin after major weight loss, I highly urge you use Dr. S to do your surgery.

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

I cannot say enough about Dr. S, his staff and surgery facility. He is a caring, skilled surgeon who listens to your wants and tries to make them a reality. I've had two surgeries with Dr. S. First, I had a lower body lift. Dr. S has a lot of practical experience in doing lower body lifts. I am very happy with the results – my stomach, buttocks; belly button and outer thighs look great. He was even able to remove scars from two prior stomach surgeries. I stayed overnight in his surgery facility. This is major surgery but my recovery and follow-up care went well. Next, I had an arm lift and inner thigh lift done during the same procedure. Recovery from these procedures was a piece-of-cake compared to the lower body lift. My incisions are neat and the scars are healing well. My legs look very good given I had little skin elasticity.