Miracle: Removal of Excess Skin After Major Weight Loss - Orlando, FL

Within the past several years I’ve lost...

Within the past several years I’ve lost almost two hundred pounds. I thought losing weight would solve all my problems. Instead, it presented another challenge, excess skin after major weight loss. No amount of working out made a difference.

Each day I’d Spanx myself together and wear long sleeve shirts and pants/skirts to hide the skin. Dr. S is nothing sort of a miracle worker. I’m still amazed when I look at myself in the mirror. If you have an issue with excess skin after major weight loss, I highly urge you use Dr. S to do your surgery.

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

I cannot say enough about Dr. S, his staff and surgery facility. He is a caring, skilled surgeon who listens to your wants and tries to make them a reality. I've had two surgeries with Dr. S. First, I had a lower body lift. Dr. S has a lot of practical experience in doing lower body lifts. I am very happy with the results – my stomach, buttocks; belly button and outer thighs look great. He was even able to remove scars from two prior stomach surgeries. I stayed overnight in his surgery facility. This is major surgery but my recovery and follow-up care went well. Next, I had an arm lift and inner thigh lift done during the same procedure. Recovery from these procedures was a piece-of-cake compared to the lower body lift. My incisions are neat and the scars are healing well. My legs look very good given I had little skin elasticity.

Hi - I am in the place you were before surgery - my arms are my main concern but I need a lot more than that. Did you spend only 14K for both surgeries? How long before you could use your arms. I type and I fill small orders of say 3 - 10 pounds. Thank you in advance for your reply! Also if you have any pics to share of your arms I would be truley grateful to see how you are doing now. Take care ~ Paula in Zephyrhills FL

Hi HappyinFL,

Thanks for your review. You sound like you've had great success with your surgeries. Congratulations on the weight loss. Can I ask how you did it?

Kirsty