A Life Changer - Orlando, FL

I have had multiple procedures with Dr. Trevisani....

I have had multiple procedures with Dr. Trevisani. The most recent was this Belt Lift Procedure. It is kind of like a reverse abdominalplasty. The outcome so far is amazing I am extremely pleased. I was worried and not expecting for the recovery to take as long because I recovered so quickly with the abdominalplasty. But what a difference it is seriously a life changer and I am still not hundred percent healed but I couldn't be happier and I can't wait to schedule my next procedure. Dr. Trevisani has been with me the entire way through my entire weight-loss journey and I will take him with me all the way to the end. At 5 foot 8 inches my starting weight was 311 pounds and my final goal will be 155 pounds with a fabulous body thanks to Dr. Trevisani!!!!

Brachialplasty - Arm Lift

Wedding Gift to myself! Figured I worked hard for it and deserved it. Dr. Trevisani did such an amazing job!!!!

Abdominalplasty - TummyTuck with Lipo to the Flanks

Breast Reduction with Lift and Implant

After Massive weight loss you can only imagine what it might do to your breast. I called my breast monkey boobies. Not joking. My husband was happy with them. But I was not. I could never get them to look right in the cute clothes with the open backs that are now in style and that I know can fit into thanks to Dr Tom Trevisani. So naturally, I had to get my breast done. By this time, I am a plastic surgery professional. I actually think the preop surgery staff recognize me. There truly excited to see my transformation. They just love it when Dr. Tom comes walking into the hospital.
Orlando Plastic Surgeon