A Life Changer - Orlando, FL

I have had multiple procedures with Dr. Trevisani....

I have had multiple procedures with Dr. Trevisani. The most recent was this Belt Lift Procedure. It is kind of like a reverse abdominalplasty. The outcome so far is amazing I am extremely pleased. I was worried and not expecting for the recovery to take as long because I recovered so quickly with the abdominalplasty. But what a difference it is seriously a life changer and I am still not hundred percent healed but I couldn't be happier and I can't wait to schedule my next procedure. Dr. Trevisani has been with me the entire way through my entire weight-loss journey and I will take him with me all the way to the end. At 5 foot 8 inches my starting weight was 311 pounds and my final goal will be 155 pounds with a fabulous body thanks to Dr. Trevisani!!!!

Brachialplasty - Arm Lift

Wedding Gift to myself! Figured I worked hard for it and deserved it. Dr. Trevisani did such an amazing job!!!!

Abdominalplasty - TummyTuck with Lipo to the Flanks

You look fantastic. I too am 5' 8" and was 314 at my highest. I am now down to 264 through diet and exercise but have a long way to go to where I want to be. What keeps me going is seeing people like you that look fantastic and know that there is hope for me. I can't wait to get down to my goal and have the surgeries and feel "normal".
thanks for posting your review. Just a couple of quick questions. Do you have a pre photo just before the surgery. I am guessing the pre photo you have posted here is when you started your weight loss surgery? Would love to see close pics of the incision, etc and how it has healed. thanks...
You look absolutely incredible! Congrats on the weight loss and so happy you found an amazing surgeon to put the final touches on all of your hard work.
Orlando Plastic Surgeon