A Life Changer - Orlando, FL

I have had multiple procedures with Dr. Trevisani....

I have had multiple procedures with Dr. Trevisani. The most recent was this Belt Lift Procedure. It is kind of like a reverse abdominalplasty. The outcome so far is amazing I am extremely pleased. I was worried and not expecting for the recovery to take as long because I recovered so quickly with the abdominalplasty. But what a difference it is seriously a life changer and I am still not hundred percent healed but I couldn't be happier and I can't wait to schedule my next procedure. Dr. Trevisani has been with me the entire way through my entire weight-loss journey and I will take him with me all the way to the end. At 5 foot 8 inches my starting weight was 311 pounds and my final goal will be 155 pounds with a fabulous body thanks to Dr. Trevisani!!!!

Brachialplasty - Arm Lift

Wedding Gift to myself! Figured I worked hard for it and deserved it. Dr. Trevisani did such an amazing job!!!!

Abdominalplasty - TummyTuck with Lipo to the Flanks

Winter Park Plastic Surgeon

thanks for posting your review. Just a couple of quick questions. Do you have a pre photo just before the surgery. I am guessing the pre photo you have posted here is when you started your weight loss surgery? Would love to see close pics of the incision, etc and how it has healed. thanks...
You look absolutely incredible! Congrats on the weight loss and so happy you found an amazing surgeon to put the final touches on all of your hard work.
You look awesome! Great job on the weight loss and beautiful job on the body contouring.
Thank You so much!!! A special thanks goes to Dr Trevisani. I would not be where I am today if it were not for him. So many other plastic surgeons did not want to work on me and till I lost my maximum weight but he was willing to work on me every step of the way, reassuring me with positive reinforcement instead of negative reinforcement and making me feel good about my accomplishments instead of putting me down telling me I need to lose more weight. So again thank you so much I just love hearing comments like that because it has been a true Journey.

Welcome! You look amazing and you've done a great job at losing the weight. I'm so glad you're happy with your results, everything looks like it worked out well for you! It gives people like me, who will need this surgery in the future, hope! :-)

Hope is all we have!! I sleep with a two piece over my head every night. Hahaha. You can do it!!!
Congratulations on your weight loss and subsequent body contouring surgeries! You look beautiful!!! I also had MWL (100 lbs), and had a LBL, as well as a breast and arm lift....Feeling amazing in your own skin is priceless!!!! Great Job....and it looks like you are thoroughly enjoying your new body, way to go!
Did you also do breast lift with without implants?
Thank You! No, I have not. Look to do my breast in February and my Legs last. My legs will be the longest recovery and my breast are not that bad. But the more i loose the more volume I loose. So I really have been contemplating that strongly the last few days. Thank you again.
Your work looks so good! I am always happy to see folks who are also in the 100+ Lost category who have such nice results! Thanks for sharing the pics!