J-Lo Watch Out!!!

I had a brazilian butt lift on 11/12/09 and the...

I had a brazilian butt lift on 11/12/09 and the results are fabulous.

Don't gget me wrong, the pain was INTENSE the first 24 hours but afterwards, I was able to move slowly. The results were immediate and well worth the pain.

I recently had a baby 4 months ago and my "baby pouch" never went away and my butt was droopy but big. The liposuction removed the abdominal fat and was placed in my buttocks!

Amazing!!!! again, well worth the 24 hour pain and the doctor is soooooo blessed!!! His "work" is amazing!

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

The doctor saw me 2 times before my surgery, spent time answering every question I had and even after the surgery, I had to call him because of my intolerance to the pain medication and he answered every call PERSONALLY, even at midnight!!

With the lip from the fat transfer did your belly have any dimpling or rippling? thanks =)
none!!!
Mine did! Both my back and stomach are uneven and have rippling.
LOL! the men are always more excited. I think I hurt for about 3 months!! yes the swelling and the brusing hurts bad but its worth it. yes this is my after pic and i hate to say i donot have any befores because i hated the before... send me your personal email i have 1 before and after pic.......curvy is great! enjoy
Lfancis, is this your after pic? My tolerance is low in my opinion. It was just really annoyed mostly because I was so swollen! Even now as I reach to pull up my sweats, my lipo'd hips feel like a bee sting. And I am not slimmer. I have gained weight, but I get looks. I just pretty much accepted that I'm curvy. As long as I like me, that's all that matters. Oh my man was diggin the mommy makeover!lol
no actually i felt no pain at all in my butt, the pain was in the lipo areas and boy r u gonna hurt. I am a stomach sleeper anyway so that was fine but walking and trying hard not to sit is the worst. also, the day after the surgery u are gonna be soo black and blue u r gonna feel like you were in a car accident! those will go away in about 1 week but you will hurt for about 2 to 4 weeks depending on your tolerance level!
My surgery is scheduled for Sept 3rd! Soooo excited! Was it fairly comfortable to sleep on your stomach? I was told you would feel no pain in your butt just the lipo areas...you felt pain in your butt?
i am very happy; my husband is beyond happy!! i live @ 45min from dr soto and i slept all the way home; the anesthesia helps with that and they give you pain medication before you leave; you sleep most of the day of the surgery; and the next day is when you rally feel the pain. i could not tolerate the pain medication so i could not use the pain medication so I was beside myself but the next day i took a hot shower and by the 3rd day i was using motrin 800mg for pain and it worked. i got the 1st massage a week later and she was good; she worked softly until i could tolerate it and than slowly over time she got more aggressive but i was tolerating it well.... my husband is a booty man too and he always comments on my butt now! it is soooo worth it. you may wanna stay in a hotel that day before you start your drive home
Thanks,I'll keep you posted
I just want to make a gOod investment! I just do not want to be one of the few who are not pleased. I also live in pa so when I do I have to figure out the most comfortable way to get home. I know you cannot fly lying down. The drive will be long but worth it. How far do you live from dr. Soto and how was your trip home.Did you get the massages after? I know my husband is a booty man and our sex life would be way more interesting if I got the procedure. I just want to feel confident.
oh and I forgot to tell you; your sex life will become better than ever!!!
girl i had no bubble from the front side or back prior. I did not even take back shots. I was always big but round and flabby; just plain nasty. it was never a bubble and i did not look good in jeans or a dress or anything; now I can look and feel good in my clothes. I was 183 before surgery and I am now 173 but i do work out. you will lose some fat but not much to make a huge difference. after the first month; what you see is what you get and your husband will LOVE it!!!
I got the pics up from a deleted file.Your butt looks great. What did it look like from the rear view before?Was your butt a bubble to begin with? I cannot tell from your before pic.Same with the ones Sarah sent me.Plus she works for the doc.Why don't they take full rear view before pics?The side does not show much.I want a bubble from the side and the back.I am just nervous because I read the reviews where they say the fat disappears.I weigh like 145.My butt is not flat but not a bubble butt either.My husband would love for my booty to look like yours.I just want to make the right decision.I want to feel confident in a dress!
i need your personal email so I can send pics to you. I cant seem to send them on this site.....thanks
I sent you my e-mail in a private message.
I accidentally deleted it before I opened the pics! Can you send it again PLEASE?
Hey are you still pleased with Dr. Soto's work? Can you send me pic of your before and after. I read all your posts so very helpfu. Thanks.
Can you send me a pic i'm having my bbl with dr soto in 2 weeks WALKERL0726@CFL.RR.COM TY
Still waitin for the pics!
I weighed 183 lbs before the surgery and then i weighed 173 lbs after the surgery, and i have maintained that weight since. i dont have a before pic, dr soto has it but i will email you a pic of the after shot, which we just took about 2 weeks ago on vacation. Believe me the before shot was horrible!!!
Thanks!
How much do you weigh if you don't mind me asking and do you have before and after pics?
Thanks! I go in as the first patient today @ 530pm! We went early thinking it was this morning, but... I also faced adversity from a friend cancelling on mr late last night, but we're not going to let that person steal my happiness today! Good luck to all those who are here for the same reasons as I, to give support and advice! I will post separately when I am out and feeling well enough to post. Thanks lfrancis again for showing concern! How was the recovery ride? I am reading up last min on what ro really expect a lil nervous, but this is not as invasive as my tummy tuck, so I'm going to calm down some :-).
girl, it is so invasive..... the ride home for me was dizzy and sick!!! good luck!! keep me posted
best of luck!!! remember, no sitting!!!!!!!!!