Upper Eyelids Only - Very Happy - Corvallis, OR

Been thinking about this for years, so glad I...

Been thinking about this for years, so glad I finally did it. I am almost two months post-op and even the woman who does my facials says she can hardly see the scars.

The surgery was performed by local plastic surgeon, in the hospital, under "conscious sedation". It took about 45 minutes. My eyes watered a lot for about one day following the surgery, which was the main discomfort I experienced. (I had Lasik several years ago, which may have made my corneas more sensitive to the protective lens they put on my eyes during the surgery) Other than that, there is virtually no pain unless I forgot and tugged/rubbed near the incisions. One eye had significant bruising that lasted a good two weeks. The other eye had minor bruising, easily covered with makeup or sunnies after 3 or 4 days.

Dr says I still have swelling that will continue to go down over the next 6 months or so. I'm already very happy, and it just gets better.

hi there, so you just had a local/not put out ? did it hurt as he was doing it.. could you feel the cutting/stitching? i am nervous about the local, afraid I might move or jump and puncture my eye etc (sounds silly) but still it is holding me back on getting it done...anyone comment on this part of it? btw your pictures are a great help, too bad your final one is so far away, can't really see the 'after', thanks & take care :)
I had what I think they call 'conscious sedation'. I could not feel anything painful. I do remember for a moment feeling a very slight tugging, but no pain, and that tugging only lasted a moment. The kind of drug they used, it's like I was vaguely aware of what was going on, but I didn't care. Hard to describe. I'm not a brave person. I'm afraid of needles and knives, but this was fine.
I have one eye that will not open more than half way (only 5 days out ) did you experience anything like that at first?

closeup of upper bleph results

Here is an updated photo of my upper bleph.

looking nice
i did local..i didnt feel any thing..just a smell of skin being cooked ..:)...am very glad with the results..all heeled wonderful..(i used a scar cream too)...BUT!!!!! i miss my almond shape eyes alot.. and now i have a kind of round big eyes which changed my face in whole..that is a side i dont like.. and now am trying with diferent ways of make up tricks to get that eye cat shape i use to have..if i knew this, i wouldnt v done it...
Oregon Plastic Surgeon