Not Just an Excellent Surgeon, He's an Artist As Well. He'll Give You a New Body - Orange County, CA

8/22/2012 I had a previous tummy tuck more...

8/22/2012

I had a previous tummy tuck more than 5 years ago in Beverly Hills and it was horrible, the doctor did a very poor job, my loose skin was still there and worse, I had a bulge on my upper abdomen which was not there before surgery. He said my skin is still healing and will get tighter after a few months, months and years have passed and still no improvement. Finally, after 8 years, I said to myself, I don t want to deal with this so I decided to have another tummy tuck, I could have done it only once if only I did my homework.

I was hoping that I would only have a mini tummy tuck, but after Dr. Agha saw previous tummy tuck, he said he will do a full revision. He said, he ll give me a tight and a beautifully sculpted body like the Victoria Secret models, and he will also do a front thigh lift. I did not really expect to have a VS model body, all I cared was to have really tight tummy.

It was a 2 weeks after the surgery when I finally saw my new tummy....WOW! I couldn t believe my eyes, he was really serious when he said, he ll give me a Victoria Secret model body, my tummy is very very tight as if I had done hundreds of pushups, and I have a nice voluptuous curve like the VS models. I just got back from a vacation, bought a nice VS 2-piece swimsuit to compliment my new abs and I have received so many compliments.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Simply the best out there. 5 stars isn t enough for Dr. Agha...he exceeded my expectations. He gave me a new tight and voluptuous body. For those of you who are contemplating on getting a tummy tuck, please please please be very careful. I did an extensive research of every reputable surgeon in California, spent hours on the computer going through the profiles of these surgeons, then and I found Dr. Agha, aside from his education, experience and patient testimonials, he s the only one who showed a ton of before and after photos, check his work on youtube and you ll see what I m talking about. He s not just a surgeon, he s an artist, he has every right to claim that he s the only one who does the High Definition Tummy Tuck. I hope my experience will serve as an inspiration and learning to all women out there who are thinking of having a tummy tuck, Dr. Agha will not disappoint you, he is the only one who will give you the body that you've always dreamed of.

Awww, so happy for you that you got the great results you deserve. Can I see some pics of you? I am not happy with my current TT and am planning to have it revised (by the same PS) in about 2 months, I am about 5 mos PO now.

I am so happy that you were finally able to get the tummy you were expecting years ago:)

Congratulations