The Best Facelift Surgeon in Southern California - Orange County, CA

My name is Colleen and I'm 72 years old. Which is...

My name is Colleen and I'm 72 years old. Which is still a surprise to me when I say it or write it. Now, Thanks to Dr. Sadati, I look 20 years younger according to a family vote. Needless to say, I am thrilled! I still can't believe the incredible difference in my looks and the positive comments from my friends to strangers, that say they can't believe I'm 72!

I had been contemplating a full facelift for the last 10 to 12 years! I had two or three consultations with different doctors in the area and was very skeptical of having a complete facelift. I kept hoping for a procedure that would not require my going under a general anesthetic and that only the neck and jaw line could effectively be made to look better.

The procedure itself was easy and painless and it was done with twilight sedation, but the recovery period had a little discomfort which was managed with pain pills.

Sounds wonderful.! Although i live in the UK,i would be prepared to travel to get the 'face' i want.
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was recommended to Dr. Sadati by one of my friends, an operating room nurse, who had her facelift done by Dr. Sadati. she looks very beautiful and naturally refreshed. When I talked to a nurse friend of mine that had researched and vented the natural lift procedure, and was scheduled to have Dr. Sadati operate on her, as she said, “only Dr. Sadati!” I decided to follow her a couple of months later and have mine done, as she looked wonderful. After meeting with Dr. Sadati, I Felt sure this was the way to go. His gentle, professional manner and his bio of performing several thousands cosmetic facial procedures, plus my friend's wonderful outcome all added up to my decision. The staff that worked with Dr. Sadati was so pleasant and reassuring that all in all was a fantastic experience. Dr. Sadati is truly an artist with a scalpel and I thank him everyday and every time I look in the mirror.