5 Stars for Every Category for my Nose Surgery! - Orange County, CA

He said my nose was in the worst shape than any...

He said my nose was in the worst shape than any other nose he has ever worked on. I had a deviated septum, very narrow nasal passages, damage from drug use (he was not judgmental at all) and a bump that always annoyed me. I hear of people that damage their noses from drug use having to get four surgeries and having to go through long periods of recovery time. I had one surgery and was back to work in two weeks (as he promised).

I trusted him 100%. He thought he completed my surgery after four hours, but then decided it could look better and spent another three hours on it. The bump on my nose always bugged me and my mother would beg me not to ever get surgery because she thought my bump was cute. When she saw my new nose she said "wow, your nose looks fantastic." He is very caring, before I laid down on the surgery bed he asked me to promise him to never use illicit drugs again. I did promise him and I haven't ever since (and never will because I love my nose too much to mess it up). I now have wider nasal passages (which are not visible on the outside) and can breath more freely.

Dr. Sajjadian is an excellent surgeon and has great bedside manner

I has my nose surgery two years ago and I just has a follow up visit. My new nose is doing great. Dr. Sajjadian does't forget about his patients, he wants to make sure you are happy for life. In 10+ years from now, I am only going to let Dr. Sajjadian do any work on my face!
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

He was referred to me by a cosmetic doctor. Dr. Sajjadian is a rear doctor to find, a true gem. He is triple board certified so he could help with the ENT and cosmetic issues with my nose. He is warm and sincere (excellent bedside manner) and treats his patients like family. When I went in for check ups he acted like it was his nose. He is not just a surgeon, but also an artist. I would not trust any other doctor with my nose except Dr. Sajjadian. Thank you Dr. Sajjadian for all of your hard work and giving me the perfect looking and undamaged nose I always wanted.