Rhinoplasty/septoplasty Great Results, Just over Two Months Post-op - Orange County, CA

Dr. Ali Sajjadian and his office staff are very...

Dr. Ali Sajjadian and his office staff are very professional, reliable and comforting.

My surgery went as planned as Dr. Sajjadian came to the pre-op room to check in and go over the procedure one more time. I felt once again, comforted by his acknowledgment of my fears and anxiety before surgery.

In addition, the surgery center could not have been better staffed and friendly. Post-op was relatively complaint free with the exception of the nasal splints. Needless to say, I was very happy to have them removed. But also understand they are an integral component to the healing process.

I should add that before surgery I had a slightly crooked nose and severely damaged septum. Both concerns were addressed with great detail and corrected with precision. I am certainly happy with the results thus far being just over two months post-op. I have symmetry and more importantly can breath so much better! I'll try to check in down the road with results in 6-12 months. One more thing to know is that I followed the good Dr.'s post-op after care instructions in detail and had help at home during the healing process. I enthusiastically recommend Dr. Sajjadian for his expertise as a highly skilled surgeon and for his friendly bed side manner.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I'm glad you're happy with your result. We'd love to see your before and after photos!