Best Decision Ever, and Best Doctor - Orange County, CA

I can not say enough about Dr. Rollin Daniel, and...

I can not say enough about Dr. Rollin Daniel, and the job he did on my nose. I had a hook nose, which looked ok from the front, but NOT good from the side. This is something I have wanted to do forever, but of course making such a major change to your face is nerve wrecking. However, I could not be more happy with my decision to go forward with the procedure, and mostly my choice of doctor.

My nose looks phenomenal, I absolutely love it and could not be happier. He made it look like the perfect natural nose I should have had, and nothing about it looks like I've had "work" done. From the side my whole face looks softer, and blends together much more naturally than before. I did a lot of research on doctors, had multiple consultations with top doctors (I tend to do a lot of research), and the decision was very easy to go with Dr. Daniel once I found him. In fact EVERY doctor I met with mentioned Dr. Daniels name is some way or another in my consultations, referring to him as the master of noses, the man who wrote the text-books, and as the doctor they all learn from and go to watch his procedures. So I thought, why not go the best. That's how I found Rollin. All he does is noses, so it made sense to go with the doctor who had the most experience...practice makes perfect. And I couldn't be happier. He was honest, never tried to "sell" me on the procedure or to convince me into other revisions to my nose, had great bed-side manner and humor, and really took into account the shape of my whole face to make sure everything would be proportionate. He made me feel very comfortable.

We decided to go with a "suggestion" of a slope, and he totally nailed it, it's perfect, I wish I'd done it earlier. As of today, it's only been 10 days since my surgery. The healing, bruising, and swelling were not bad at all. Even 7 days after when he took off my splint and stitches it already looked incredible. The whole experience was a fairly painless & easy considering my nose had to be broken.

Additionally, his staff, both Amy and Judy, are soooo sweet and helpful. He has a great team. They have been great to work with, both pre and post-opp. If you are considering a rhinoplasty, and are starting your doctor search, I 100% recommend Dr. Rollin. You can't go wrong with him....he is the nose master.....you can even ask any other doctor about him, he's famous in the world of noses.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon