A new life - Orange County, CA

I waited 6 years after my Gastric Bypass to have a...

I waited 6 years after my Gastric Bypass to have a Panniculectomy. It was more extensive than a tummy tuck. I had lipo done, and a belly flap that almost hung to my knees removed. I can walk better and my back problems are so much better now. I feel so much lighter since he removed 30 lbs during the panniculectomy. I’m amazed that I can actually see my legs!

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Through Dr. Tracy Siegfried at The n.e.w. Program. Dr. Agah has given me a second chance to live a healthy active life. When my husband and I first met with Dr. Agah I had such peace of mind. We knew he was the right one to do my surgery. He explained the procedure he was going to do and answered every question we had. I had seen another Dr. five years earlier and he didn’t explain anything or tell me what he was going to do. Dr. Agah is very professional and respectful of his patients. Dr. Agah was highly recommended from my Gastric Dr. from The n.e.w. Program. The Pre & Post Op instructions are very important to follow. Do exactly what they instruct you to do. Dr Agah makes sure all test are in order before he will perform surgery. Their hand book explains that as well. The staff is very professional, informative, and caring. They will answer all your concerns and make sure you’re taken care of. My Appointments were excellent and Dr. Agah took his time with me. I highly recommend Dr. Agah because you know he loves his profession and loves giving a new quality of life to all.