A new life - Orange County, CA

I waited 6 years after my Gastric Bypass to have a...

I waited 6 years after my Gastric Bypass to have a Panniculectomy. It was more extensive than a tummy tuck. I had lipo done, and a belly flap that almost hung to my knees removed. I can walk better and my back problems are so much better now. I feel so much lighter since he removed 30 lbs during the panniculectomy. I’m amazed that I can actually see my legs!

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Through Dr. Tracy Siegfried at The n.e.w. Program. Dr. Agah has given me a second chance to live a healthy active life. When my husband and I first met with Dr. Agah I had such peace of mind. We knew he was the right one to do my surgery. He explained the procedure he was going to do and answered every question we had. I had seen another Dr. five years earlier and he didn’t explain anything or tell me what he was going to do. Dr. Agah is very professional and respectful of his patients. Dr. Agah was highly recommended from my Gastric Dr. from The n.e.w. Program. The Pre & Post Op instructions are very important to follow. Do exactly what they instruct you to do. Dr Agah makes sure all test are in order before he will perform surgery. Their hand book explains that as well. The staff is very professional, informative, and caring. They will answer all your concerns and make sure you’re taken care of. My Appointments were excellent and Dr. Agah took his time with me. I highly recommend Dr. Agah because you know he loves his profession and loves giving a new quality of life to all.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us!

Congratulations on your weight loss, that's a great achievement! 30lbs is a lot, you must feel so much better now. How did you find the recovery period, following your surgery? Did you have much pain or downtime?

We'd love to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing!

Hi! Kirsty, yes I feel awesome! I'm so happy I did the surgery. As for my recovery the first 3 weeks were the hardest. I noticed from one week to another it got better. I followed the instructions exactly what they told me. I walked every 3 hrs. for 5 mins. I started the same day of surgery. Wasn't to bad. You can't stand straight up. I stood up what was comfortable to me.The pain pills helped a lot. After 2 weeks started taking tylenol and stopped pain pills. You have to push forward in order to feel better and heal quicker. The corset they give you is fantastic really helps hold you close and feel secure. I slept in a recliner which was great. I did not have any infections and healed good and incision looks good. I had the anchor incision. I will try and send photos. OcBabs

Thanks for the extra info, it's really helpful advice! Looking forward to seeing your photos!