Neck Lift...Best Money Ever Spent - Orange County, CA

I have used RealSelf as a resource for 2 years and...

I have used RealSelf as a resource for 2 years and wanted to contribute something to the site since it's been so useful for me.

I had a neck lift this Tuesday and within 2 days I am close to completely recovered. I opted for local anesthesia (even though it sounds crazy) but it was a piece of cake. I've had lipo and 3 breast augmentations in the past and all of them wiped me out for weeks (I have a very low threshold for pain...it's pathetic). BUT this neck lift was super easy, very little pain, and have been able to function since the day after surgery (woohoo on not having to have someone take care of me).... I will keep this updated and upload some pictures soon. The results are awesome.

first day post op

day 5 post op

The stitches in my chin are almost completely dissolved but the ones behind my ears are still there. I started bruising behind my ears yesterday and today it looks a little darker. The swelling below my ears is almost gone. I only wore the compression garment for half of the day, washed my hair (the stitches don't burn or hurt in the shower). My doctor recommended baby shampoo until the wounds heal.

first day post op photo