Great Facelift Surgeon in Newport Beach - Orange County, CA

I had been wanting to do something for several...

I had been wanting to do something for several years to eliminate a turkey neck and jowls. I did not want to look like I had a major face lift but rather like I had a good night's sleep. The outcome was exactly what I had hoped for. The procedure was easy (some discomfort the first night due to swelling and the bandages) and with our granddaughters (3 & 5 yrs old) coming for a visit in 4 days, I was up for playing, cooking and general G'ma things. I had the surgery on a Friday and was back to work one week from the following Monday. My husband is very pleased with the results. Should have had it done years ago.

Thanks so much for posting your experience, PhyBlond. It's really helpful for other members of the community who are considering a facelift.

Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sadati was recommended by my hair dresser who had a client that had the same procedure with Dr. Sadati. I spoke with her before my consultation and she assured me that he was very good at what he does. She was pleased. The staff is kind and very accommodating. Dr. Sadati and his staff go above and beyond for their clients.