Fat Grafting/Breast Augmentation - Final Results

At first I was just looking to have my hollow...

At first I was just looking to have my hollow cheeks injected with my own fat and found Dr. Sadati on-line. My first consultation was over 3hrs! He was so patience and I felt instantly comfortable with him. Then I started thinking about a breast Augmentation to just fill in my 36 B/C size push up bra that was never quite full enough. I asked for a 2nd consultation with Dr. Sadati who spoke with me again for over an hour this time. I decided to have my fat grafting done by him after my initial visit but wasn’t sure if he should do my breast Aug.

So, I researched on the internet for 3 months and did my homework on doctors, incisions, saline, silicone, profile sizes, smooth, textured, etc…

After consultations with 2 other doctors I decided to go with Dr. Sadati for my breasts too. I again called his office and asked to have a “3rd”consultation on all of my research and pics I printed out of before and after breasts similar to mine and showed him my favorites and my no way! His office suggested I do a pre-op exam this time and schedule a surgery date. Dr. Sadati and his staff juggled to squeeze me in on a Friday within a couple weeks of my request. The day of my surgery I was so scared and questioned myself about really needing a breast augmentation and having the fat grafting in and above my upper lip and other areas of my face. That morning I was in tears instead of being excited. I asked him to make sure my breasts will still stay close to the size I was and not huge or fake! I continued to say I just want a small enhancement to my hollow cheeks and so on… The nurse and anesthesiologist were so comforting and asked if I would like a relaxer and that’s all I remember when I seemed to calmly be awake talking to the nurse who said it all went beautifully and it did! Very pleased and so glad I found him!

Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Was lucky enough to find him on-line. His work is nice soft and so very natural looking! He's a perfectionist! My experience with Dr. Kevin Sadati was incredibly amazing!