Fat Grafting/Breast Augmentation - Final Results

At first I was just looking to have my hollow...

At first I was just looking to have my hollow cheeks injected with my own fat and found Dr. Sadati on-line. My first consultation was over 3hrs! He was so patience and I felt instantly comfortable with him. Then I started thinking about a breast Augmentation to just fill in my 36 B/C size push up bra that was never quite full enough. I asked for a 2nd consultation with Dr. Sadati who spoke with me again for over an hour this time. I decided to have my fat grafting done by him after my initial visit but wasn’t sure if he should do my breast Aug.

So, I researched on the internet for 3 months and did my homework on doctors, incisions, saline, silicone, profile sizes, smooth, textured, etc…

After consultations with 2 other doctors I decided to go with Dr. Sadati for my breasts too. I again called his office and asked to have a “3rd”consultation on all of my research and pics I printed out of before and after breasts similar to mine and showed him my favorites and my no way! His office suggested I do a pre-op exam this time and schedule a surgery date. Dr. Sadati and his staff juggled to squeeze me in on a Friday within a couple weeks of my request. The day of my surgery I was so scared and questioned myself about really needing a breast augmentation and having the fat grafting in and above my upper lip and other areas of my face. That morning I was in tears instead of being excited. I asked him to make sure my breasts will still stay close to the size I was and not huge or fake! I continued to say I just want a small enhancement to my hollow cheeks and so on… The nurse and anesthesiologist were so comforting and asked if I would like a relaxer and that’s all I remember when I seemed to calmly be awake talking to the nurse who said it all went beautifully and it did! Very pleased and so glad I found him!

Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Was lucky enough to find him on-line. His work is nice soft and so very natural looking! He's a perfectionist! My experience with Dr. Kevin Sadati was incredibly amazing!

Hi there. Are you still happy at 8 mths out? Any changes to the breast and what are they, size, lumps, etc?? Can you post an update pic? Greatly appreciated since you are one of the further out people on the forum. Thanks
Yes, still happy... I only wanted a bit of fullness so I went with 375's which brought me to a 36/38 C. They feel like a natural and part of me and no lumps or problems. I wanted to be able to wear the same clothes (Tops/Shirts) Still happy with the fat grafting results too. Great Dr. Saditi!
What type of implants did you go with? Your result looks really natural.
You look amazing!! What do you think of your lipo results if you don't mind me asking? You also seem to have paid a great price! I've been researching fat transfer to the breast for about 2 months now and I've consistently found $10K +. Thank you for sharing!!

I did not have any lipo. Just a small amt of fat was removed fr my back hip area (not lipo) to inject into certain areas on my face. I also had breast implants and not fat grafting although he can do that too. Implants were a better choice for me. Fat grafting to the breast area is more expensive and could take a couple times for good results. Dr. Sadati will let you know what's best for your situation. It's now been just over a month and I am very pleased with the results! The cost was not including the anesthesiologist which was approx another $1500. Well worth it all! Good luck to you!

Oh thanks! I'm pretty set on trying fat transfer to the breast instead of implants but I'm not having a lot of luck finding a doctor that I feel comfortable with - or can afford - well, at least that I can justify paying that much money for unknowing results. I love these boards. It's a great way to find kit a lot of information. Thanks again and congratulations on your great outcome!!
Did you ever have it done?
I too am set on fat transfer to the face and possibly breasts but so hard to find anyone in Florida who does it and I think it's very important to have someone who has lot of experience with it so I may end up going to California to a doctor I saw on The Doctor's TV (David Roy) and he also does this specific mini lift I liked as well called Loyola Lift and you saw him do it all live plus a diagram to show exactly what he does. Did you ever get it done? I am concerned about the long term results as well.
Wow. He did an awesome job on your breast. How was the recovery process? If you don't mind elaborating on that.

My recovery was awesome! No bruising...just slight swelling in my cheeks and breasts. No pain at all during or after! Breast incision looks very light, thin, perfectly in the crease underneath and only about an inch long. Felt great and wanted to go and do everything I normally would do that very day. I actually went shopping later in the afternoon the day of my surgery.

You look great both with the fat transfer to face and breasts look perfect too. I thought at first you got fat to the breasts but only to the face and has it lasted now after two years? Thank you for sharing your pictures and experience as well. Really helps others.
You look good