Fat Grafting/Breast Augmentation - Final Results

At first I was just looking to have my hollow...

At first I was just looking to have my hollow cheeks injected with my own fat and found Dr. Sadati on-line. My first consultation was over 3hrs! He was so patience and I felt instantly comfortable with him. Then I started thinking about a breast Augmentation to just fill in my 36 B/C size push up bra that was never quite full enough. I asked for a 2nd consultation with Dr. Sadati who spoke with me again for over an hour this time. I decided to have my fat grafting done by him after my initial visit but wasn’t sure if he should do my breast Aug.

So, I researched on the internet for 3 months and did my homework on doctors, incisions, saline, silicone, profile sizes, smooth, textured, etc…

After consultations with 2 other doctors I decided to go with Dr. Sadati for my breasts too. I again called his office and asked to have a “3rd”consultation on all of my research and pics I printed out of before and after breasts similar to mine and showed him my favorites and my no way! His office suggested I do a pre-op exam this time and schedule a surgery date. Dr. Sadati and his staff juggled to squeeze me in on a Friday within a couple weeks of my request. The day of my surgery I was so scared and questioned myself about really needing a breast augmentation and having the fat grafting in and above my upper lip and other areas of my face. That morning I was in tears instead of being excited. I asked him to make sure my breasts will still stay close to the size I was and not huge or fake! I continued to say I just want a small enhancement to my hollow cheeks and so on… The nurse and anesthesiologist were so comforting and asked if I would like a relaxer and that’s all I remember when I seemed to calmly be awake talking to the nurse who said it all went beautifully and it did! Very pleased and so glad I found him!

what profile are the implants?????????????????? and are they saline or silicone?
Hi there. Are you still happy at 8 mths out? Any changes to the breast and what are they, size, lumps, etc?? Can you post an update pic? Greatly appreciated since you are one of the further out people on the forum. Thanks
Yes, still happy... I only wanted a bit of fullness so I went with 375's which brought me to a 36/38 C. They feel like a natural and part of me and no lumps or problems. I wanted to be able to wear the same clothes (Tops/Shirts) Still happy with the fat grafting results too. Great Dr. Saditi!
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Was lucky enough to find him on-line. His work is nice soft and so very natural looking! He's a perfectionist! My experience with Dr. Kevin Sadati was incredibly amazing!