Never in My Wildest Dreams - Orange County, CA

I am a gastric bypass patient who lost 125lbs 10...

I am a gastric bypass patient who lost 125lbs 10 years ago. After living with a large amount of skin around by mid-section (hips, thighs and buttocks) I started to seek consultations for getting rid of this. I was hesitant after a couple of them and starting to feel that I may have to live with and be happy with the body I had.

Deciding that this wasn’t good enough, I started an internet search and came upon Dr. Siamak Agha’s website. When I called to schedule a consultation, his staff was very warm and friendly. They were more than helpful at answering all my questions. My husband and I met with Dr. Agha, and as soon as he walked through the door, he was warm and sincere. He let me talk first and wanted to hear exactly what I was after. He then proceeded to tell me what he needed to do to achieve my goals. He told me that I would need a lower body lift with buttock augmentation, and liposuction. He is very experienced and does an average of 1-2 of these a week. I felt very at ease and so did my husband. He was open to any and all of my questions as well as my husband’s questions.

The morning of surgery, I was extremely nervous. Dr. Agha walked through the door with a big smile on his face greeting my husband and I with a friendly hand shake, asking us if we were ready. He seemed more excited for me then I was. His caring attitude didn’t stop there. The weeks that followed, he and his staff were there for us with any questions and concerns throughout the post-op experience.

I knew there would be an improvement in my body after the surgery, but never in my wildest dreams would I of thought I would look like this!! All the extra skin is gone! My legs and butt are tighter than I ever thought possible. He reconstructed my entire lower body!! 8 weeks post op, my husband and I went to Hawaii. I walked on the beach in a bikini for the first time in my entire life!! Thank you, Dr. Agha for everything. You are not just a surgeon, you are an artist!
KD

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us.

Congrats on your weight loss, that's a huge achievement! How did you find the recovery? Did you have much pain?

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Agha has exceeded my expectations in all aspects of the process and outcome. I had done extensive research and met with other doctors but after meeting with Dr. Agha and his staff I knew Dr. Agha was the Dr. for me. His confidence, care and understanding of what I was after built the foundation for my decision and from there the trust.