Lip Augmentation-restalyne - Orange, CA

I have been getting restalyne for my bottom lip. I...

I have been getting restalyne for my bottom lip. I have been doing this for the past 2 years, finally I decided to plump my bottom lip a little more than usual.... At this time I'm not sure if I made the right choice since my lip is extremely purple after the procedure. This is the first time it turns this purple and swollen. Im not sure if I'm going to be satisfied with the outcome since I decided to get my bottom lip bigger than usual.... And hopefully the swelling and purple bruise go away!

5 days after procedure

It's been 5 days n my bruising is gone.. I thought my bottom lip was going to be bigger considering that I put a whole syringe of product in it.. This is the result... But I would definetely recommend this procedure to anyone you girls will love it!!!

Oh yea

Before and after pic....
Celibre

Jill81 I have to get a retouch in the next coming weeks I will definitely post pics! I have no bumps anyone that does get bumps they actually dissolve with as time passes..
Mia87 .. I can definitely recommend you to the place I go! I'm actually 26 I've been getting my lips done for about 2yrs n love it Botox is alo something that I use to smooth my forehead.. I don't think there's nothing wrong with it but again everyone has their own opinion about it.

How is everything going now?  Still love your lips?  We'd love it if you updated your review so we know how you are doing!

Braces do not indicate that someone is underage. Braces are a procedure used for straightening teeth. Adults everywhere have braces. Not everyone's parents were able to afford braces for their children, thus...adults walking around in braces. About the fillers: You said you can always tell when girls are walking around with fillers. Correction: Doctors/Injectors with little education, experience, and/or little consideration and respect for their work create those women you see walking around with fillers that are obvious. If you were to see me, you wouldn't know I had fillers and botox. I am only 29, but I have had a rough decade behind me that left me looking drained, angry, and tired all the time. I did my research, read reviews, and found a very well reviewed doctor. I now look like I did 10 years ago, and I am walking taller, wearing less makeup, and I smile a lot more because the angry looking lines are gone. I can even see better because my eyes are brighter from the slight lift filler provided. My lips do not look fake, but they are fuller. Lipstick is way more fun to wear now! All in all it boils down to this: Be in a good place emotionally in your life. Think about it for at least a few months. Look at old photos, see where you lost volume or what you are looking to achieve. Find and compare reviews specific to the doctor/injector themselves in your area. Look for reviews from people who have had similar procedures/corrections to what you are looking into. Be prepared to take care of your investment and be realistic. If your injector thinks you don't need certain things you may feel you are looking for, listen to them and realize that this is a sign of a quality doctor. You don't want one putting more than you need and making you look crazy just so they can make more $$$ Good luck
Thanks for that, sorry I came off strong and judged :0 I appreciate your insight. I was judging off of friends who got it done, and it looks horrible. I am very interested in your doctor...a bit scared...but more reassured. I have looked into it from a while now, I just need to start saving. Thank you for the advice.
So instead of tanning, now girls can change how they look permanently and will never be satisfied. Although I have always been against plastic surgery because you can always tell when a girl is waking around with fillers, but I have always wanted to even out my top lip. My lips are naturally plump, but my top lip is a bit smaller than my bottom lip and I have wanted a minimal lift. I have been doing a lot of research as well, the idea is still creepy to me. You look very young as well, braces and all...do your parents approve?

Instead of tanning, girls are getting hooked on plastic surgery. I swear, we will never be satisfied.

Have you ever had lumps or bumps from the restalyne? Does it really all go away and how long does it last? I am getting it done but will only go for 0.3ml because I don't want anything obvious
The first time I did get bumps but they dissolved ...I get a full syringe because as time passes the product starts to dissolve so if you didn't put enough it's gonna look like if u didn't get anything! N the cost wise it's cheaper to get the complete syringe

Great before & after pictures! It is so helpful to see them side by side like that. Your lips look plump and full! :)

Hi - thanks for sharing your experience. I am in Orange also and I am looking to enhance my lips and not sure if this is a good choice because I am so scared in putting something into my lips/face. Can I ask you were you went? Also, I see you paid $500 - I came across a Groupon deal for Restylane for only $99 and a $200 value - I am just wondering if this is the same thing you got and why the difference in price? Sorry for all the questions... I am just wanting to make the right decision..
Sorry - I was wrong on the dollar amount.. Its actually a $550 value for $275 so I am assuming since it is close to the cost that you posted then it probably is the same thing... I guess I answered my own question. Hopefully I was able to direct you to a money saving deal in case you weren't aware of it :-)
I got it done at celibre it's located in orange on la Veta and Batavia...... Every place that I've gone to for the past 2 yrs have always charge from 450 to 500 per syringe...half a syringe is 450 and a full syringe is 550... I've never gotten it cheaper.....and I've gone to different locations and same prices.. Where did you get that price from? ... And about the enhancement you will love it... That's the only problem once you get it done you will want to do it again....
Another thing make sure the product is authentic get it done at a reputable place.. U dont want someone injecting something harmful... One of my friends got it done at a spa for cheap turns out it wasn't restalyne is what something else and had to surgically remove the product
Looks great! Don't see any injection site bubbles at all. Do you have a photo of what your bottom lip looked like before any enhancement at all? Also: how often do you have to "refill"/do you notice the Restylane fade away? Thanks again!
Yes I just posted a before n after pic
Super helpful! Looks really well done! Than you for sharing. I go in on Wed for top lip touch up + now bottom lip, and under eye. This was helpful!
Your gonna love doing the bottom lip!! I used a full syringe of restalyne to get my lip like this... When I saw how overly plumped it looked after I left I was worried but then it started to sette in.. I love it
MeganP the next day after i got it done... Lucidity I thought they were huge after I left the dr office.. But now 3 days later it has gone down alot! I still have a bit of swelling but fading away...

Will you post a new picture for us? I'd love to see! :)

Yes I posted the final look..
It looks a bit overly plump, but that could just be residual swelling.

Thanks for posting pictures so we could see the bruising & swelling. How long after your injections were the photos taken?