Ultrasue Can't Even Run It Off!!! - Ontario, Canada

Well I'm gonna try this for the second time! My...

Well I'm gonna try this for the second time! My journey began five years ago ...I woke up one morning and could not straighten out of a ninety degree angle. My back was in so much pain it was crazy!
Went to doctor who wanted to load me up with pain killers and anti inflammatory meds...not for me! So I went to a chiropractor for the very first time ever and he did some adjustments but basically told me I had to lose weight and move. I think I was about 175-180 at the time.
So I started running....I ran my first 5 k then ten then a half marathon or two, then marathons ...I became addicted. My back was better and I was losing weight! I kept running and further distances...I did a 160 km race over 7 days...I did two 50 k races last summer.....down to 145....but still can't swear a bikini....looking down just a flabby pooch that just didn't match the rest of my body or my lifestyle.
I was frustrated and getting depressed...I thought " how can I be running 30k every day, eating really healthy and not lose this pooch of a belly????
So I stopped whining and talked to my doctor who said it was loose skin from childbirth that would not tighten or go away no matter what I did.
Next stop....plastic surgeon!
Found an awesome doc who works at the hospital I work at and is actually chief of plastic surgery there....he was amazing. So I booked it and haven't looked back!
My surgery is two weeks past now and it was the best thing I've ever done...my confidence is already improving, I know my posture and back will be even better and stronger for running. I can't wait to getthed ok to run again....my next goal is an 80 k then a 100 k !!! I'm so happy! I will try and post a coupled after pics....I have no before......I kinda wanted to forget that ever was.
Excited to see...congrats!!!

The big reveal! LOL

Here are my post op images finally. I am really pleased with thee results so far and I can't wait to see how things improve over next few months!
Congratulations and continued happy healing!
Or even a contact number for him?
U look amazing! Where is ur doctor located?

wedding

Well like I said I spent all last evening looking for a flattering dress for wedding today. Here are some pics...
Thanks so much...the wedding was really beautiful...I'm paying as bit now because of the heels and dancing but its a small price to pay for such a great time!!
You look amazing! :)
Glad it went well! I really like how low your incision is. That is my only issue...I feel like my incision is too high. Not that I am going to be showing it off on the beach, but it is higher than a lot of my underwear is and I SEE it all the time! :)

26 days

Hi all, I am two days shy of four weeks po. I am posting an updated pic of my scar as well as a close up of my belly button as per request. I am healing very well and still happy with results thus far. Any questions just ask and I hope I can help. Happy healing to all my TT friends!!
Wow, incredible, wonderful change! Congratulations!
Happy One Month to you Ultrasue!
Looking good girl!

6 weeks 4 days

Doing well...can note some swelling today. Numbness still present but less...stomach feeling more natural.
Still looking great Ultrasue! I'm also excited that your doc said you were still swollen. Maybe I am also? Still loving my results but if I'm a little swollen that would be just fine with me!
First of all, ultra running is badass. Second, you look great! It must feel wonderful to look as good as you feel!
Dr. Andrade

Awesome experience!! The whole team made med feel comfortable and at ease. Surgery all done in his office surgical suite. 100% recommendation.