Ultrasue Can't Even Run It Off!!! - Ontario, Canada

Well I'm gonna try this for the second time! My...

Well I'm gonna try this for the second time! My journey began five years ago ...I woke up one morning and could not straighten out of a ninety degree angle. My back was in so much pain it was crazy!
Went to doctor who wanted to load me up with pain killers and anti inflammatory meds...not for me! So I went to a chiropractor for the very first time ever and he did some adjustments but basically told me I had to lose weight and move. I think I was about 175-180 at the time.
So I started running....I ran my first 5 k then ten then a half marathon or two, then marathons ...I became addicted. My back was better and I was losing weight! I kept running and further distances...I did a 160 km race over 7 days...I did two 50 k races last summer.....down to 145....but still can't swear a bikini....looking down just a flabby pooch that just didn't match the rest of my body or my lifestyle.
I was frustrated and getting depressed...I thought " how can I be running 30k every day, eating really healthy and not lose this pooch of a belly????
So I stopped whining and talked to my doctor who said it was loose skin from childbirth that would not tighten or go away no matter what I did.
Next stop....plastic surgeon!
Found an awesome doc who works at the hospital I work at and is actually chief of plastic surgery there....he was amazing. So I booked it and haven't looked back!
My surgery is two weeks past now and it was the best thing I've ever done...my confidence is already improving, I know my posture and back will be even better and stronger for running. I can't wait to getthed ok to run again....my next goal is an 80 k then a 100 k !!! I'm so happy! I will try and post a coupled after pics....I have no before......I kinda wanted to forget that ever was.

The big reveal! LOL

Here are my post op images finally. I am really pleased with thee results so far and I can't wait to see how things improve over next few months!

wedding

Well like I said I spent all last evening looking for a flattering dress for wedding today. Here are some pics...

26 days

Hi all, I am two days shy of four weeks po. I am posting an updated pic of my scar as well as a close up of my belly button as per request. I am healing very well and still happy with results thus far. Any questions just ask and I hope I can help. Happy healing to all my TT friends!!

6 weeks 4 days

Doing well...can note some swelling today. Numbness still present but less...stomach feeling more natural.
Dr. Andrade

Awesome experience!! The whole team made med feel comfortable and at ease. Surgery all done in his office surgical suite. 100% recommendation.