Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty - Ontario, CA

So let me start off by saying I am an 18 year old...

So let me start off by saying I am an 18 year old male that has been boxing for over 7 years. Throughout my life my relatives warned me of the possibilities of breaking my nose. After breaking my nose, it realigned my septum in a terrible way, rendering it almost impossible to breathe normally.

I then decided I needed to get surgery done, or else I would see problems later down the road (possible sleep apnea, other complications). I also had a dorsal hump I didn't particularily like too much, so I decided while getting the septoplasty procedure, I may as well reduce the dorsal hump!

The procedure went amazing, the consultation was great, and within a span of about a month to two months, my consultation, digital imaging, and appointment was booked.
Yesterday (May 10, 2013), was my operation, and I see positive results already.

I have minor bruising and swelling under my left eye, but other than that there is no pain whatsoever (the only problem is sleeping, that is absolute hell at times because I tend to sleep on my side, and find it almost impossible to breathe out of my mouth in order to achieve a comfortable sleep).

I am of Iranian and Greek descent, and that explains the structure of my nose (persian genetics are to pinpoint here!). For future patients that read this review and are considering rhinoplasty, I highly reccomend it. The splint is supposed to come off on May 21st (my birthday!) and I will keep you guys updated over the next couple of months.

The procedure was a LITTLE pricey, but worth every penny because Dr. Solomon showed extreme expertise and care in regards to his field. He was very calm, reassuring, and kind throughout the entire process. I will update this post and finalize whether this operation was worth as much as it was set out to be in a couple of months!
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Solomon is a very very professional surgeon. He cares about his patients very much, and demonstrates confidence, calmness, and knowledge in his field when he is talking to you. Overall I'd highly reccomend Dr. Solomon to anybody considering rhinoplasty or septoplasty. The reason I chose Dr. Solomon was because of his experience dealing particularily with Iranian patients. I wanted the best possible outcome for my nose, and so far I have received it. Dr. Solomon is an extremely busy man, seeing multiple patients a day, and thus this hectic schedule is reflected in regards to the response time of his e-mails and calls. I believe he was the best surgeon for my procedure, however I respectfully criticize the wait times I spent at his office, and his responsiveness in regards to several e-mails I sent him before the procedure. I wouldn't have picked any other surgeon in the Toronto area for my procedure, and I strongly reccomend Dr. Solomon to anybody considering rhinoplasty or septoplasty!

Great natural result!
That's computer simulation. He never posted his "actual" post-op photo. maybe things didn't turn out the way they were promised or "simulated"!!!
im sure we would all be extremely grateful if you could post some post-op photos. looking forward to seeing them. :)
Sorry ED4liberty, I don't think he's going to post photos any time soon. If you are considering this doctor for your operation, please take a minute and read my review. I've also posted photos of the damage he's done to my face. I strongly advice that you look elsewhere. There is pattern in this doctor's positive reviews: they all had "amazing" results immediately, they advise potential patients to disregard negative reviews calling our experience "crap" or "untrue", yet none of them ever posts a even one little photo or reply to comments. Something's really fishy here, to say the least!
excellent. So happy for your positive experience. The second photo (from L) is your "after" photo or the computer image? What does your nose look like from the frontal view? I'm very curious to see the changes in your nose. Please post photos if you feel comfortable.
Would like to see some more after pictures? I am also in Ontario and have a similar nose!! many thanks in advance.
You should be 4 and a half months post op now. Please keep us posted on your updated nose :)
You're going to look great! I hope you're doing good. Keep us posted. :)

Thanks for sharing here on RealSelf! It's great to get a guy's perspective in the rhino community. So your arm's in a cast and you had to get this done? I hope you're feeling okay and are comfortable. Please do update us when you get a chance.

Hey, I'm glad you're doing well after your rhinoplasty! Even though he had long wait times as a surgeon, I'm glad you still had amazing results. Good luck, and hope you have a speedy recovery x
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Looking forward to seeing your after photos and your updates. Your digital imaging (after) photo looks great. Hopefully your recovery is an easy one.