Got the Chin, Jowls, and Lower Eyes Done - Ontario, CA

Pro: I got just what I expected. I wanted the...

Pro: I got just what I expected. I wanted the fatty chin, jowls, and under- eye bags gone. Con: They shouldn't say that you can go back to work in 4 days. The instructions say that you have to wear the face band for the first week. Who wants to wear that to work? But I am retired, so I went for it, and am pleased. Still wearing the face "Bra" at night, and using Mederma on the scars.
You look fantastic...62??? never :)...nice job...congrats!
Oh, you really look good. A very nice job. I don't know if you were going for a younger look but you do look much younger after the lift: in my opinion. Please keep posting as you get further along. Thank you.
You look Great!!!

Still Happy

It's now been two months since my procedures. It did take quite some time for the puffiness under my eyes to get smooth. I've healed well, and am still very happy with the results.
I had the lifestyle lift and I have no regrets at all. It´╗┐ has taken 20 years off my face! True, the recovery is longer than they say, and they don't tell you that you won't have earlobes anymore, but I would do it all again. I went to facility in Burlington Ma. I LOVE my new face.
Just wait....no one I know who had it(including me) is still happy 1-2 years later,....would love to hear your comments down the road.....actually would like to hear from anyone who is 12-18mths after surgery. There is an aggrement with LFL in Florida for anyone having this done between 2010 and 2012-13, you can file for a settlement...get in touch with them.
Hi Boynton Beach5308, thank you for your post. I started out happy but here I am 15 weeks out and not happy at all. Yowling is returning higher up in my face...I didn't even have that before. I still like my Doc and am meeting him this week to see what can be done to correct it. I too was looking for people with long term results and I think I found like one. I will say however that there are many many procedures done and really only a small percentage of those are posting their results good and bad. It does lead me to believe that there must be very many happy customers too...I just no longer am one of them. All the best.

Completely healed by our trip to Italy.

A month ago, there were still little puffy bumps under my under-eye circles. These were gone just in time for our vacation. Most of the itching from healing has stopped.

Thanks so much for your updates! How are you doing now?

I went for my 1 week post op visit & was told everything was healing well but I should expect some redness/or pinkness in my face for another 2 wks. (due to the laser derma brasion). I was reminded not to wear earrings for 30 days after the procedure because the weight could cause your ear lobe to detach from the side of your face. The spots of numbness was explained by saying my nerve endings are healing so I may have some odd sensations. My after pix will be taken Dec. 3. My face isn't peeling or flaking anymore, but my skin is very dry so I have to continue to put Vaseline or some other type of skin lotion on it. I think I will stick with the Vaseline -- longer lasting than lotions. Will update next month.
I really don't know, the answer

It's been one year!

Whoever said they don't know anyone who's happy after one year, Baloney! Now you do!
Your results are great! Dr. Machida is fantastic. Three of my friends and I have gone to him and think he is great!.
Glad to see you looking great after a year! Congrats!
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Machida was personable and thorough at our interview. I'm happy that they use local anesthesia. Aftercare was attentive and kind.