Got the Chin, Jowls, and Lower Eyes Done - Ontario, CA

Pro: I got just what I expected. I wanted the...

Pro: I got just what I expected. I wanted the fatty chin, jowls, and under- eye bags gone. Con: They shouldn't say that you can go back to work in 4 days. The instructions say that you have to wear the face band for the first week. Who wants to wear that to work? But I am retired, so I went for it, and am pleased. Still wearing the face "Bra" at night, and using Mederma on the scars.

Still Happy

It's now been two months since my procedures. It did take quite some time for the puffiness under my eyes to get smooth. I've healed well, and am still very happy with the results.

Completely healed by our trip to Italy.

A month ago, there were still little puffy bumps under my under-eye circles. These were gone just in time for our vacation. Most of the itching from healing has stopped.

It's been one year!

Whoever said they don't know anyone who's happy after one year, Baloney! Now you do!
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Machida was personable and thorough at our interview. I'm happy that they use local anesthesia. Aftercare was attentive and kind.

Your results are great! Dr. Machida is fantastic. Three of my friends and I have gone to him and think he is great!.
Glad to see you looking great after a year! Congrats!

Thanks so much for your updates! How are you doing now?

I went for my 1 week post op visit & was told everything was healing well but I should expect some redness/or pinkness in my face for another 2 wks. (due to the laser derma brasion). I was reminded not to wear earrings for 30 days after the procedure because the weight could cause your ear lobe to detach from the side of your face. The spots of numbness was explained by saying my nerve endings are healing so I may have some odd sensations. My after pix will be taken Dec. 3. My face isn't peeling or flaking anymore, but my skin is very dry so I have to continue to put Vaseline or some other type of skin lotion on it. I think I will stick with the Vaseline -- longer lasting than lotions. Will update next month.
I really don't know, the answer
It's probably a silly question cause I myself r in process of researching the heck out of this subject! But what about the quick lift? I've seen so much more positive towards this one so far.
I still have earlobes, but they are flatter to my head than they were (which I don't mind at all).
I had the lifestyle lift and I have no regrets at all. It´╗┐ has taken 20 years off my face! True, the recovery is longer than they say, and they don't tell you that you won't have earlobes anymore, but I would do it all again. I went to facility in Burlington Ma. I LOVE my new face.
I still have my ear lobes! Perhaps there is a problem if you start out with very small lobes. Mine are kind of large.
I don't understand why some women are saying they don't have ear lobes anymore! If you had tiny ear lobes to begin with, I can understand there might be a problem, but mine are exactly the same as they were before my procedure.
Just wait....no one I know who had it(including me) is still happy 1-2 years later,....would love to hear your comments down the road.....actually would like to hear from anyone who is 12-18mths after surgery. There is an aggrement with LFL in Florida for anyone having this done between 2010 and 2012-13, you can file for a settlement...get in touch with them.
Hi Boynton Beach5308, thank you for your post. I started out happy but here I am 15 weeks out and not happy at all. Yowling is returning higher up in my face...I didn't even have that before. I still like my Doc and am meeting him this week to see what can be done to correct it. I too was looking for people with long term results and I think I found like one. I will say however that there are many many procedures done and really only a small percentage of those are posting their results good and bad. It does lead me to believe that there must be very many happy customers too...I just no longer am one of them. All the best.
Really? So sorry for you. I've heard this many times so now I've been checking into the Quick Lift but I don't no enough yet, could be same later results?
I went to San Ramon for eye lift, especially at the corners of the eyes. After the surgery, the overlapping at corners is still there. I went back and another doctor did eyebrow lift....2 incisions in eyebrows and at top of head. Well, after all of this (a lot of pain after surgery....a month, at least), I have ended up with large pouches on both sides of my eyebrows...above the eyebrows to the side of the place where the incisions were done. I don't know what these pouches are....scar tissue? They were huge at first and now are still there and this last surgery was done in August, 2013. Today, I was told to wait until April and come back. No promises were made to correct the corners of my eyes, nor the pouches. Needless to say, I am very very disappointed.
I am not happy either. See my comments above. San Ramon eyebrow lift gone south.
My LSL procedure was done by a Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon & 1 week after I am pleased with the results. Everything was explained beforehand & there were no surprises. My skin still feels a little tight but I attribute that to also having the laser dermabrasion done as well as my neck & lower face. I'm 64 so even if the results only last several years, I will be happy.
It's only one week, I had bruises on my cheeks and neck from week 3-6... You are expecting things to last for "SEVERAL YEARS"....write back next year and then 18 months and then 2 years....Hope it works for you, but don't be surprised if it doesn't....I now have several large brown spots and several areas of little bumps on face...lazer has to be done over and over...but I'm not going through that pain again. BTW, I also had a Certified facial plastic surgeon, who I consider to be a very good Dr., but they only do so much in this procedure...
Can u tell me where to get the information. Thanks
It had to be filed before Septmember 8th....it went to LSL directly....so far they have reected my claim....but I will be contacting BBB, Consumer Affairs and Atty Generals office in Florida
Let me know how are u doing with it
I think you look fantastic, the end results are super, you look like a teenager!!! hahahah Don't listen to anything negative, that's just jealousy, enjoy what you've done for yourself, because after all, nobody paid it for you, so who cares what those negative folks think. Enjoy, enjoy enjoy. Great results.
You look fantastic...62??? never :)...nice job...congrats!
Oh, you really look good. A very nice job. I don't know if you were going for a younger look but you do look much younger after the lift: in my opinion. Please keep posting as you get further along. Thank you.
You look Great!!!
It is so nice to get positive feedback. Thanks! Have you had work done, or are you considering it?