After breastfeeding 5 kids and losing about 15...

After breastfeeding 5 kids and losing about 15 pounds I was left with a sad and deflated B. I had some loose skin, and previously I was a D. So I decided to get 500cc high profile mentor memory gel. They already feel softer and are looking better by the day. I thought It was too big at first, but I think once the swelling goes down, they should be great. I am at about D or maybe DD now. What do you think? :)
Thank you so much everyone! I was so worried, I have never done anything for myself so this was a big leap for me. Tomorrow will be 1 week post op. I am measuring a 34DD, but some 34D fit. My doc said no need to massage them. I am using vitamin E oil to help soften the tightness of the skin. I will post more pics soon! Good luck ladies and enjoy your bodies! (And boobies!!)
That's exactly how I want mine to look :) - they look GREAT !
Looking really good already!

1 Week Post Op, Slight bruising on Left

I am still feeling good overall. I have tightness and heaviness in my chest, which I think is still pretty normal at this point. I started to notice a bruise on my left breast. I hope it's not anything serious, maybe just a normal part of recovery?? What do you think?
Your results look perfect! I see you didn't need a lift. Is that because you went bigger? Do you have any before photos?
I will post before pics, good idea! No I didn't need a lift thank goodness.
Love your results!! :)

Here are some before and after pictures!

Hi everyone,
Not sure why but I am sore and tired today! Oh wait, maybe it's because my husband is back to work and I am trying to do everything! Ok, well I need to remind myself to rest and take it easy. Here are some before and after pictures that might be helpful. Again, I am 5'6" 127lbs and my ribcage measures 29".
They look fabulous!! I'm almost 3 weeks post op and I'm at a 36DD. I hope they stay there!! I has 700cc moderate saline unders thru the nipple. I feel great!! A little sore but I see the doc on Thursday and I hope he clears me to wear a bra!! It's strange tho. You look bigger than me and I has quite a bit larger implant. What's up with that? I love em!! I would not have been happy with anything smaller.
Thank you! You look great too, I am measuring a 34D, maybe I appear bigger because my ribcage measurement is 29"? I have heard it also has to do with the shape of our chest (concave or not). Glad you got what you wanted :) it sounds like you are doing very well! I just want to get cleared to go back to the gym! Getting antsy at home!
             i have 800cc and mine dont look nearly as big as i thought 800cc should look! but i am very happy with my size and the results!

Day 8 Post Op

Woke up less swollen today! So I figured I would do some pictures. The suture strips came off on their own, which is normal. So I used NextCare skin tape with a lot of vitamin E oil on the incision so it wouldn't stick.
You're breast look beautiful I'd love to see naked front view (bottom view looks fantastic) if you don't mind (need to decide how big I want mines!)
Thank you! I will post a frontal now. Something to consider is your existing breast volume, you can see what I started off with. I hope my pictures are helpful for you! Good luck :)

Today's Frontal Picture, 8 days post op

Got a great night's sleep! For the past week I have been wearing a good supportive sports bra with adjustable straps because the other kind made me feel like I was hanging too low which was not comfortable.
You look amazing
Thank you! Best of luck to you;)
Wow they are amazing I def need your photo to show my plastic surgeon :D

I found the best Post Op Bra!

This is the The Smoothie Bra from Champion. It is for high impact sports, so it is very supportive. What I love the most is that the straps can be adjusted and worn different ways. I am measuring a 34 D but I am wearing a 34 C in this bra to give me more support. The neckline is cute and the material is soooo soft.
$24 on Amazon Prime.
Not at all trying to be negative about anything.... But looking at your boobs and seeing mine makes me want to go to dr ASAP and get them redone !!! I have low profile gel 400cc. Soooo jealous! ;)
I saw your pics and you look amazing! Your size is so sexy! I think you have a longer torso than and I do so the lower profile was probably a better option for you. You look great!
Your too sweet... I'm still jealous lol if and when I do thi again .... I will definitely not be afraid of goin bigger! You look awesome! And I'm glad your healing has been good !!:)

Mentor Memory Gel are Awesome!

They are getting softer everyday! It is only day 9 post op and I am off pain meds (have been for a while) but I do take ibuprofen at night. I took my daughters shopping and I had to try on a new bra, I got it and it's very comfortable. Yet, I am still wearing the comfy sports bra.

11 Days Post Op and Still Felling Great

hi everyone, as the days go on my breasts are getting softer. I still feel great. The doctors tape came off and I have just been rubbing Palmers cocoa butter, tummy butter for stretch marks. It seems to help and I think it will help minimize scarring. here are some pictures for today. I hope this is helpful for everyone. Again, I had 500 CC high-profile mentor memory gel placed under the muscle. I started off as a small 34b.
thank you for the compliments! All of the pictures I have on this site are of me I did not post any of my wish pics. I didn't show my doctor any pictures I just described what I want it and I did a lot of research taking into consideration my body measurements my way to my size in my height. thank you again for your compliments and best of luck to you!
Ohh I looked back thru ur pics..i don't know where I got it that I thought I saw a wish pic I'm dumb haha. But u got a great surgeon, you should post more pics in diff outfits :)
I'm assuming u showed ur dr ur wish pics Bc damn they look the same as ur wish pics. But wow! perfect size shape and closeness and ur nipples r perfect. They look beautiful!

2 Weeks Post Op

Hi everyone, today it is exactly two weeks since my BA. I am feeling great and I have been completely off of pain medicine. I don't really have any chest tightness or discomfort. I am sleeping well and waking up with lots of energy! So today I decided to put on my Nike sports top with a built-in compression bra. It still gives me enough support and I don't look flattened! Maybe I will do some lunges or squats. I can't wait to get back to the gym! Have a great day everyone!
Hey where in Ontario did you get this done?? $6,000 is a low price compared to what I've seen.

You look great in your Nike sports top. I still can't get over your before and after photos...truly amazing!

Hiiiii!! Cute tank! Yay I'm glad your doing great! Honestly you are a perfect example of not being afraid if going bigger. Shoot ....400 cc freaked me out so if he would have said 500 ,I'd have flipped a lid lol. But seriously..... Maybe not everyone can do 500 but once most of us finished healing we thought .... Dang maybe even a little bigger ! Boob greed ! You and your dr did a great job making the decision you made.... They look amazing and not over the top. Love!

Scar Gel Review

So my 2 week checkup was great! I am healing wonderfully and I can go back to the gym but not use any weights yet. I purchased New Gel+ E from my surgeon. It was $70 for one ounce. Here are some pictures. I just started using it. I want to track my results with the gel. Have a great day everyone!
Really nice size!! Looks great :)
P.S. We both breast fed five babies!!!!! Makes this journey so rewarding. I loved my breasts for what they did and now I just love them, period.
Thank you, you look great too! I love all of your pics and your incision looks amazing!

I love Mentor Memory Gel!

Softer then ever! 3 weeks post op and they feel very natural. My husband agrees too! I have been using the New Gel +E for one week and I see an improvement. I am almost ready to go bra shopping for a 34 D or 32DD, not sure yet!
Hi. Still look amazing as ever. ! Hey where so u get the gel u are using ?
Thank you :) I bought the gel from from my PS. But I know Amazon sells it too.

Scar Gel is Working!

As far as I can see the scar gel is working great! I have been putting it on 2 to 3 times per day. My incision is lighter and flatter.I have noticed more pressure in my third week then I did and my second week. I sure hope it goes away soon!
Scar gel arrived!! Hope it's not too late!
Not too late at all! Start putting it on :) good luck!
Btw - it will just be a matter of time before they feel natural and a part if u. :)

Do you think they settled?

I am really liking my shape and feel! I have been reading about dropping and fluffing but I am not sure what/when that happens. The scar gel is working and I am feeling great! I wonder when I can wear an underwire bra? I wonder when I can work my upper body at the gym? When can I sleep without a bra?
Your boobies look amazing! What is that vitamin e gel stuff? Have you seen good results from it?
Thanks! I am using New Gel +E. I bought it through my doctor. But Amazon has it. I have had excellent results from it! It is medical grade so it is nice and thick.
Awesome results!!!!! Looking fabulous!

Does Victorias Secret run small or is it just me??

So I got this cute and so soft unlined bra from VS and it is a 32D. I think it is too small, but a 32DD sounds so big to me and I am scared that I went too big on my cc size. I also realized I started out as a 32A. Not 34B. What do you all think?
By the way VS does run small. I use to work there.
I absolutely love your results!
VS runs ridiculously small!! Cute stuff, I like the Pink Bralelttes:-) If there is one thing I have learned after implants, its that Dcups and DDs ARENT that big. Maybe its because I started as and A cup....I dont know. I'm pretty consistent with 34 D's and I don't think I have huge boobs at all:-)

Arm pit and back hurts!

Not sure why, but my left arm pit is hurting and my upper back is so sore! I am feel like I am getting the flu :( I have a check up on Monday. This is todays picture.
VS does run small but oddly enough I fit in VS 34DD and also my Kohls bras are 34DD,,,I dont get it! Your results are awesome! you look FAB!!
Thank you:) I think I am worried about my size though. This new pain in my arm pit has me worried my boobs are too big??! I don't know!
I wouldn't worry just yet. I know it's common to have a bunch of weird pains for few months. My PS said its common for 4 months or so. Good thing is you have a check up soon! Let us know how it goes

Not sure about a revision

my appointment on Monday went well. My PS said that I could get a revision. I am still on the fence about it. If I were to get a revision it would be to relieve the discomfort I am having in my armpits. sometimes I feel just too busty. And other times I feel great. I am worried I won't be able to go back to running. I am still adjusting and I'm not sure if I'm going to get used to them being a D or DD. I just don't want to look top heavy.
U look absolutely fab! U have nothing to worry about!! Hope ur pains go away!!!!
I think you look absolutely perfect with the look I desire. I am getting the same size and type implant. We tend to be our own worst critic, and I am sure the change in size and our own perception of how look takes time to get used to. Best of luck in getting adjusted to the changes
You're absolutely right, we are our own worst critic! My perception of myself was that I was too big, but I do like the way they look. Thank you for your comment :)

I got creative with a photo editor

So, I am supposed to be working, but I want to make a photo collage instead. I think these are decent comparisons of some before and after pictures. You can see the width of my breast in the before and afters.
you look great!!! I'm about 75% sure I'm going to do 500cc under hp silicone and seeing your results makes me almost 100% sure!!! they look great
I Got 500hp in my lefty but 475 in my right. I am 2.5 weeks post op. I have more pain in my smaller one under my arm pit. She said I had too much side boob in the 500 on my right that was why she didnt go that big in it. You can see a slight difference in size but before my right one was slightly bigger
I think you look amazing and would consider waiting a while before revising in my opinion. You have to be happy though. Really, if I could snap my fingers and go from my flat deflated self to where you are now, I would. Good luck to you.

Revision to 375cc hp on Sept 10, 2013

Hi everyone,
So at today's check up my PS said I am bottoming out and the weight of the implant is pressing on a nerve. I had a feeling this was happening, as I have felt so heavy since day 1. I appreciate all of the feedback that I have received from this site. You all have been so kind and complimentary. I guess from breastfeeding my breast have been left with little connective tissue on the bottom to support a 500 CC implant. So my doctor recommended 375 cc's. I go in on Sept 10th for the exchange and he is also repairing the capsule as well as stitching down the incision to prevent the implant from slipping again. A drop in 125 cc should make my d cup bras fit a lot better. Right now I am spilling over the side and they are quite uncomfortable. My rib cage is 28 inches which makes me a 32 band size. I am pretty sure that I will still be a d-cup. I am very excited to get the correct CC's in me. I can go back to running and dancing and I will just feel like me again only better!
That's awesome that he is helping you !!! I think you will love them even more once this happens!! They look beautiful but when u don't feel comfortable ,it makes your daily life hell!!! And the bottoming is from the heaviness?
Yes the bottoming out is from the heaviness along with the fact my ligaments are weak from breastfeeding and getting engorged. I am excited and I am pretty sure that a 125cc decrease will leave me at a comfortable D, now I am an uncomfortable DD.
Awesome! You're going to love them I want my little Fuller but I do like being a D good luck !

Capsulorrhaphy with implant exchange

I am soooo looking forward to my revision in 1 week! The nerve issue in my arm pit and heaviness beneath my breasts is uncomfortable. I am glad my doc will correct it,he will anchor my incision too with sutures. I wonder if they are disolvable? Going from 500ccHP gel to 375cc HP gel.
I do not get it. Why did you choose such big implants when you had a lot of breast tissue of your own to start with? Of course you are going to have complications with such big implants. You are doing the right thing to go smaller and you should go over the muscle not under. Ask your doctor about it. Did he do unders, I am not sure if you mentioned that. Good luck with your surgery.
Good luck with your revision. I waited years to go smaller.
I am doing the same,going smaller.Got 425 cc and I think they are huge for me.Please keep me posted.I may go under local,don't know yet!!!

at the surgery center ready to go!

I didn't sleep well last night because I am so excited about today! I am here in the waiting room ready to get taken back. I am not that nervous but just a bit anxious. I am looking forward to feeling better after the capsulorophy. I will update afterafterwards:)
Did you have to wait that long,bcs PS said or was your choice?
Hope all goes well!! Good luck!
Yay !!!! Can't wait to see and hear how u r doing :)))

All Done and Home!

So so happy and really feeling awesome! Arm pit nerve pain is gone and I feel lighter but I still have my shapely size!! Yay!! Thank you all for the moral support! This is truly a journey of body and mental strength. I have take it easy and wear a bra 24/7 for best results. My skin needs the support of the bra too. :)
Congrats!! Can't wait to see your new results! Hope your healing goes well!
I'm so happy you are not in pain. I hope you have a speedy recovery.
It is really a big emotional moment!!!!I didn't expect that,I am telling you!i just want to fix mine and forget about it!So much stress!I am glad you are done lol!!!Xoxoxo

Very Sore but happy!

I did not sleep a wink last night! Tylenol did not do anything. I am happy with my results so that is getting me through this discomfort. I went up 5 pounds probably just fluid water etc. From the anesthesia. My breasts feel lifted too. My doctor raised the incision and secured it to the muscle which was almost like a mini-lift! I love it! I feel like they are younger and youthful and not so heavy and matronly. Hope I can get a nap in today!!
Try to get more rest .. You look great now !! Thank you for the message !!!! I hope I could done mine soon :)
New pics look great!
I hope the pain gets better soon. I'm so happy you feel better about size:-))

Sore but very happy!

sorry for the unattractive picture with the doctors markings and everything but I'm just so excited about my results that I wanted to post a picture day after. Again these are 375 cc high-profile mentor memory gel. They don't feel so heavy and saggy!! I am having a lot of incision pain and tylenol is not working at all. also I am super duper bloated! Oh well I guess that goes along with the surgery!
Hi 5mom.I hope you are filing better today.How is everything?Still in pain?
Hi Forte, yes I have a lot of pain. I would consider myself tough when it comes to pain considering I gave birth 5 Times without medication. However, I am not going to suger coat it--- I hurt! !! Tylenol with codine doesn't work so my doc said I can try ibuprofen. I have so much swelling and I hear sloshing around my breasts. But..... I am in good spirits!! :) Thank you for asking :)
Give your self time,you know how it is.Every day gets better!Be positive,you are always the one,that says that.I wish you speedy recovery!!!Xoxoxo

Super Bloated But I Took Pictures Anyway!

Yay! I finally slept last night! My PS said I could take ibuprofen instead of Tylenol with Codine (which wasn't working). I am doing a juice/shake cleasnse today since I am so bloated and backed up (sorry for the info but it's the truth!!) Here are some bikinis that I feel great in!

Congratulations! Glad you are happy with your revision so far. I think the smaller implants look lovely on you. Have you found any relief with constipation? Did you have this bloating with your first surgery? Happy healing!

Thank you! Yes I had bloating with first surgery too. Not fun but I know it's temporary.
They look great!!! Quick question: I tried on 400cc and loved the look and PS said that he would probably put in 425cc as we loose some cc's when inside, esp behind muscle. Did he say how 500cc almost look the same as 375? I don't want to end up too big either!

Spent the Day at the Beach

Hi ladies, I finally have my boobs. No I mean MY boobs, I feel like myself! When I look at them they remind me of how I looked in high school before I had kids and breast fed them into oblivion! I went to the beach today and I felt normal and well....amazing!
And you look amazing too!! Just beautiful:-))
Your revision looks great!! I still wish I went smaller but am getting used to them and feel like they are shrinking more. :) Where did you get your cute bikini tops?? I like the bandeau style one especially!
Thank you! I got the tops at Marshalls :)

Just Chillin in a White T- Shirt

Hi Beautiful ladies!
I am feeling so good- no pain just a little morning boob, but not bad. I really like my size! I went to the gym this morning and just rode the reclining bike. I started using the scar gel again so I hope it helps! I love it that I can raise my arms and my incisions stay put! Yipeee!
Which gel you are using?What brand?I am using the silicon stripe and I don't see much improvement.I have also the Kelo-cte gel.
I am using NewGel+E. It is absolutely wonderful! It is made of medical grade silicone. Expensive but worth it!
Thanks.Where I can find it?Walgreens???

Loving These!

Hey gals, just feeling great today! Almost 3 weeks post revision to 375cc. Super soft and squishy, I am wearing a 32DD. I have a hard time finding my size but www.herroom.com has all sizes. They also have an alternative way to measure bra size for people with augmented breasts! I love La Mystere and La Perla, I am a 32E in European made lingerie :) have a beautiful day!

Bra Sizing for Augmented Breasts!

Ladies you have to check out this link! Hurray for well fitting bras!!
Yes,this is true.The most wonderful result!!!I am happy for you!!!
Wow you look so good! 5 kids ? Really?
Is the second time recovery easy,then the fist one?When you were able to go back to work?

Pre-Menstrual Honkers!!

Holy moley! So sorry if this is tmi but right before that time of the month I have these lovely gazongas!! Does anyone else notice a change in fullness around your period! ?? I like it, and I am felling good!
Yes I get the swelling of my Breast around my period as well. I also love it. Lol btw your Breast look so perfect. If I didn't have my boobies yet. Your pic will definitely be my wish pic. They look AMAZING!
I can't believe how the still look amazing and not any different then the 500. Just truly amazing!!

Sweater Weather

Feeling curvy in my new sweater! Yes we may occasionally need a sweater here in Southern California!
I think your results look awesome! both with the 500 and the 375. I am planning to do 500cc next thursday! I almost the same height and weight as you, 5'6'' 130lbs and I wear a 34B bra that is not quite filled out so I am probably more like an A. I hope I can get really similar results as you, I too breastfed and now have less than before. Do you think that is why your breasts were never super high like up under your chin after the surgeries? I am hoping that since I was a DD when I was breastfeeding that my recovery will be really easy and I wont have to wait long for them to drop. I am only concerned with the muscle since the implants will be underneath.
Love the sweater!
Disregard my last message:) I found my answer in your past posts. Thanks :)

I am so happy with 375cc

Hi everyone,
I am sorry I haven't updated recently. I have been super busy with my kiddos. Anyhow, I am so happy with my BA. I am glad that I can dress down or play them up depending on the occasion. My husband and I dressed up for halloween and I got a lot of compliments (I did show a tasteful amount of cleavage) I only got one negative from a person that said "gosh when I see you I feel like I want to cover up." I am sure she was just jealous! Oh well! Have a wonderful day beautiful people!! Xoxo
You look amazing. I love your new size. I am a bit jealous your boobs faired quite well after five babies. Mine...not so much!
I just read your posts and your body looks amazing! Your lift and size are perfect!!
@ 5mom ,you look amazing , love your resoult ,"love it"

32DD, 32DDDD, 32E, 32F

I all, sorry I haven't updated in a while! Well I am stilll doing great and very happy with my results! Gosh bra sizes are so funny, some fit some don't! I range in sizes according to brand and style. Anyone else with that problem? Not to complain shopping for those sizes is wayyyyyy more exciting than my pre BA 34A/B :)

new picture

Happy 1 year surgiversary! Would love an update when you have time!
Wow! You look amazing! how are you doing with your boobies as of now? still healing fine??
Ontario Plastic Surgeon

I saw several PS in my area and he was by far the best!