Brazilian Butt Lift - Good So Far - Ontario

Well I wanted to write about my experience because...

Well I wanted to write about my experience because I have found it difficult to find many stories about other peoples experience getting a Brazillian Butt Lift. I am at day 16 in my recovery so far,but I will back up a bit....

To start I should tell you that I had fat harvested from my back and love handle area.It was harvested with the syringe method.My Surgeon also added P.R.P (Platelet Rich Plasma) to the fat before it was re injected.He did not do "Micro Fat Injections" (when fat is injected in little pearl size drops) From what I know he injected "lines" of fat into my buttocks.From what I have learned,lots of Surgeons do it this way,but it is not the "Best"way as I have heard, but he did harvest the fat with a syringe so at least the fat going back in, suffered less trauma then with traditional lipo. I had to really look to find a surgeon who did this procedure with fat, instead of an implant,and with the proper harvesting technique.I wish I could have found a DR to do micro fat injection, but I couldn't in my area....not even in my Province actually.(I'm From Ontario Canada) I also received 400cc's to each butt check.

So.... I remember when I woke up after surgery, I was upset that I was lying on my back,lol. I guess in my groggy stupor, I made a bit of a fuss over it, and kept getting up onto my knees,saying I didn't want to hurt my new butt.The nurses also said I could ride home sitting?...Of course I didn't.

I was laying on my stomach all the way home. I was very sick to my stomach and tired the whole next day,and into the next 3 or 4 days.The antibiotics and demerol made me feel VERY sick at first,then,after a couple of days, I was able to tolerate it better. At first my butt looked really big,and a bit bumpy.I had almost no pain at all in my behind.The areas that were lipoed did hurt though,but not to bad.Just like a big bruise,or a major work out. The first day I wasn't very swollen and I could see a nice curve from my back to my butt.The next day however,I was so swollen in my waist area that my butt didn't look as big any more.I also started to swell in my stomach and thighs,I didn't have anything done to these areas,but apparently you can swell in other places as your body is healing.

I have had very little bruising so far. I started to measure around my waist and butt, to watch how much it would shrink as the swelling went down and fat that didn't take was re absorbed.So far I have went down two inches and I'm crossing my fingers,hopping that it doesn't shrink much more,but will keep you posted. Over the last two weeks I have noticed the bumpiness is almost gone.The shape has remained the same.It seems to have settled down all around evenly.Also since the swelling has gone down,the nice contour I saw the first day from my back to the "shelf" of my butt is much more visible.I was worried there for a bit.I went back to work after 6 days.(my job doesn't require me to sit)

I have to say the worst part of the healing process so far has been not being able to sit,or sleep comfortably.After MUCH trial and error, I found that sleeping with myself propped up on a slant, with many pillows and the cushions off my couch,sleep is at least somewhat possible now.My knees and elbows are sore from the pressure of sleeping this way,but it has been the most comfortable for me.(I'm a side sleeper,but don't want to put any pressure on the sides of my butt by sleeping that way) So I have done everything I have been told.Haven't sat,or slept on my butt at all. Have been wearing my support garment constantly,taking it off only to shower,or change into a fresh one.

I will post again in a week of two. I LOVE my results so far.I had almost NO butt at all.I have been doing squats and lunges for years trying to grow it,and I mean hard core training and diet.I even had a personal trainer for quite some time, to help me achieve to butt I wanted through exercise,to no avail.My trainer said that some people just don't genetically have the quick twitch mussel fibers to grow mussels they want,and that's why some professional body builders get calf implants for example,because they are just unable to grow them. I am in my thirties and I wish I didn't wait so long to do this for myself.Even in my support garment,clothes look SOOOO much better with my new butt.I know its very early.I don't know how it will all end up,but I will share everything that happens with you.I hope it helps in some way.

Just wanted to update my profile.I'm almost at...

Just wanted to update my profile.I'm almost at five months now and I'm still happy with my new butt.Ive kinda gotten used to it now though,lol, and I want to go a bit bigger.I'm planning to go back in the winter to add another 300cc's. Cant wait! I had NO butt at all, before I did this,I have a butt now that's in proportion to the rest of my body.Now I just want to have a bit extra.Ill post again closer to the day.

Dr. Sliwin

At two weeks things look great.So far I would recommend my Doctor.If things change I will post my opinion again.So far it to soon to see final result.

hi..i'm interested to do it asap wat's ur address and phone number in toronto canada?
do you have pics
Of course I do?
Hey there sorry i hit send before i could finish, im 20 years old and looking to get a BBL done within a year and a half as i am currently 2 months pregnant, i was wondering if you could email me before and after pics of the doctors work, is he located in toronto? please let me know id greatly appreciate it! thankks!!
hey
I've seen Dr. Peter Bray's Brazilian Butt Lift results and he does a beautiful natural looking result. He also uses the new liposuction called Bodytite which tightens the skin at the same time. A male friend also had body contouring done by Dr. Bray with the bodytite liposuction and his results were fantastic. You couldn't see any incision marks. Just another option but worth knowing about. I first went to Dr. Bray for Botox but I'm now considering the body contouring and butt lift now that I've actually seen some of his results on these procedures. Dr. Bray also has a very informative Brazilian Butt lifts website that also explains how Bodytite liposuction works, worth checking out if looking for another Toronto surgeon who does this procedure. The also have a very beautiful over night suite, like a luxury hotel room. brazilianbuttliftsToronto.ca
hi..pls how much for d brazillian butt lift?and wat's d address and d phone number?
Hello, The price range can be from $7900.00 to 16,999.00 depending on the number of sites that need to be sculpted and the fat removed to first recreate your shape which in itself accentuates the buttocks and then to enhance the size of the buttocks. our address is 195 Avenue Rd Toronto Ontario Canada and our telephone number is 416 323 1330 Thank you for your inquiry.
This is "Buttbutterfly" My procedure cost me 6500 tax in. I had two lipo sites to gather fat from (bra area and love handles) 400cc's put into each cheek. I also had PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) made from my own blood mixed in with the fat. My Dr was Dr Slwin. In Toronto.I think on the same road as that Dr who posted above.....just sayin...
I'm currently 5 days post-op Brazilian Butt Lift with Dr. Jugenburg in Toronto. Am I sore, yes...do I regret not doing this sooner...absolutely.

It was a pre-requisite that I gain about 15 lbs before I could go ahead with the procedure. My initial weight 156lb on a 5'8" athletic frame with not a lot of fat to work with. I did put on as much as I could but wish I would've had more time to put on a bit more so that he could have more to work with.

Dr. Jugenburg emphasized that he will primarily sculpt and secondarily augment. He lipo'd my love handles, lower back, inner thighs, and upper thighs and transferred 400cc/cheek. I was a bit disappointed when they informed me of this while I was in recovery, but apparently I had not seen my own butt! It was freaking gigantic!

Understandably at this point, the swelling is high and I look forward to less of a "ghetto booty" and to a more sexy, feminine yet athletic "shelf". Everyday is getting better, and my tiny waist looks just incredible sitting beside my curvy full backside (granted it is going to shrink a bit from this point in time).

I don't have much to complain with regards to the healing process. Sure there is swelling, bruising, but was I expecting after choosing to a have surgery like this done? I researched for almost a year and I feel like I did my homework and choose "THE BEST" PS to do the artistic job with a highly skilled hand.

Dr. Jugenberg and his team have been just outstanding throughout the entire process. Not to mention, he is located in the Royal York Hotel and the convenience of just being a few floors away after surgery has been priceless.

Any questions feel free to ask. I will repost once the swelling has subsided a bit more. I'm soooo excited for summer now that I've had a little overhaul ;)
hi..thanks for d review..pls how much is d butt lift? wat's d fone number?
you should check out Dr. Martin Jugenburg, formidable Brazilian Butt lift before and after photos torontosurgery.ca He does the best Butt augmentation work in Toronto. He trains other surgeons his techniques. Worth checking out as another option. His brazilian butt aug has been profiled on CTV and in The toronto Sun which is also on his website.
Good Luck!
thanks..wat's d fone number and d address?
Soooo??? wht the outcome

Hey how r ur results so far? did u research both jugenberg and sliwin?

Hello there.I actually went to Dr Sliwin. Dr Jungenbergs name rings a bell to but I cant remember why I didn't choose him. :)
Thank you. I did find him as one of the doctors who does this procedure besides Dr. Martin Jugenburg and Dr Wayne Carman (supposedly he does this but still not sure...) in Toronto as well.
Dr Carmen doesn't do it anymore.He does micro fat injections but not the Brazilian Butt Lift.I was interested in him as well.Let me know how everything gos.Keep in mind if you go to see Dr Sliwin that he seems to rush the appointment.Hes nice and all,but always in a hurry lol
hey! how are you doing??? do you have any before and after pictures if so i'll really like to look at it..please let me know..thanks!
Hi, I too was interested in knowing which surgeon you went to. If possible, could you send me an email as well?
Hi there.I went to Dr.Sliwin in Toronto.
Hi buttbutterfly,im from Montréal and here theres no cliniques for butt augmentation ...n i did a lot of research but thé only places i found is in the states but then i dont know nô one that knows thé place or even thé results so i dont know if u can Email me thé place you went and thé result if possible cause i want good results before going thank you n im anxious for your reply :)
Iknow you know who kim k is, I was going to mention other names unfamiliar,tho :-)
Hey butterfly! Just reading comment. I too have been measuring and snapping away weekly. I haveent changed either since 3 weeks. I know you have seen me and I know what you think, but I didn't get what. Wanted and I'm soooo tempted to go to that doc in Maryland! I'm awe struck by his results and I KNOW I would have that shape I desire. Yes I had a booty b4 procedure, but the shape could be rounder. I had lipo in the whole belly back even thighs, and so you know To date, those areas reMain unchanged!!!! How can that be?! I've been lookinng at pics of females(I know you have no idea of these ladies),like Bubbles(Latina),kim k. Bria Myles- now she and I are almost identical except for her waist is TINY.the lipo should have taken care of that.Sadly, it didn't. I healed pretty easily after that long trip to Ohio sitting on a pillow( I STILL sit on a pillow when driving). You seem to be doig great?!? How are you feeling these days?!
Hi there! Im doing great.The butt is still there.Still the same size.My lipo has settled to I think,but it has taken a while.They say it can take up to 6 months to settle,so try to hang in there girl!