Zerona is a Complete and Total Waste of Time and Money - Omaha, NE

The process itself was painless and actually...

The process itself was painless and actually relaxing, I was able to tune out the world for 40 minutes three times a week. But I've had absolutely NO results. I followed the protocol, no alcohol, no caffeine, take Niacin, exercise and drink lots of water. Not a inch of change anywhere on my body. Of course when I went back in for my final measurements, I was told that I lost a cumulative 11 inches. Seriously?? I was even told that I lost 2 inches off my hips. If that were true, my pants would be fitting differently. I did my own measurements before and after treatments, careful to measure the exact same spots. Nothing changed.

Zerona is a scam. I live a healthy lifestyle, exercise regularly and hoped that Zerona would banish the fat that diet and exercise could not. Now I feel like a fool for wasting my money. I took before and after pictures but they aren't worth sharing. No change.

The doctor and his staff were wonderful but I can't help lose a little respect for them, being that they are a part of this scam.