Zerona is a Complete and Total Waste of Time and Money - Omaha, NE

The process itself was painless and actually...

The process itself was painless and actually relaxing, I was able to tune out the world for 40 minutes three times a week. But I've had absolutely NO results. I followed the protocol, no alcohol, no caffeine, take Niacin, exercise and drink lots of water. Not a inch of change anywhere on my body. Of course when I went back in for my final measurements, I was told that I lost a cumulative 11 inches. Seriously?? I was even told that I lost 2 inches off my hips. If that were true, my pants would be fitting differently. I did my own measurements before and after treatments, careful to measure the exact same spots. Nothing changed.

Zerona is a scam. I live a healthy lifestyle, exercise regularly and hoped that Zerona would banish the fat that diet and exercise could not. Now I feel like a fool for wasting my money. I took before and after pictures but they aren't worth sharing. No change.

The doctor and his staff were wonderful but I can't help lose a little respect for them, being that they are a part of this scam.

I agree with you, did everything I was told to do, had 12 treatments and did not lose any weight or inches, yes I agree it is a scam and should not be allowed to continue
Post your review, so your opinion will count in the statistics, which are helpful to other consumers.
Hey, there's a new "treatment" coming up, saw it in the news in the UK, it's awaiting approval from FDA, apparently priced at $3000 for ONE HOUR to zap your cellulite. Also a laser. Real Self should open a new category, I'm sure we'll be hearing more about it.
Press release located at http://optics.org/press/538
WOW how about just hardcore exercise and healthy eating? Age gracefully. from your comments, sounds like you've done it all!!!!
My comment was ironic and satirical, and merely informational. There is NO WAY I will fall victim to somethng like Zerona again. I will never succumb to menopausal panic again. Lesson learned.
HA! I wish it was from Doctor Who, I might have had better results :)

I thought your photo was something out of Doctor Who for a second there. :)

I'm really sorry you didn't get any results from Zerona, but thanks nonetheless for sharing your experience. This is so helpful for others who are considering Zerona.