Time for Some New Fun Clothes! - Omaha, NE

I have had three c-sections and a tubal ligation...

I have had three c-sections and a tubal ligation so my underlying muscles were non existent. I am in my mid fifties and had struggled with weight loss off and on for many years for a variety of reasons. I started to put back a little money each month thinking I just might one day be able to get the weight off and get a TT. I managed to successfully take off and keep off fifty pounds for two years. I started to research plastic surgeons in the Omaha area and asked friends I have in the medical profession if they had any incites.

I am so glad that I did this. My stomach looks like I am 17 again. My daughters kid me that I can now buy some smaller sexy underwear.

I did not have any downside except that I cannot run for a couple weeks nor pick up my grandson. I have worked very hard to achieve my new body and I don't like not being able to exercise but I am not going to jeopardize my results by pushing too hard too soon. I followed everything I was supposed to do to the letter and I will get the results that I want. My husband was very supportive and took awesome care of me. My daughter is also an RN so she made sure I was doing what I was ordered to do.

Just had a follow up appt. and got the stitches...

Just had a follow up appt. and got the stitches removed. Back to work and feeling good. Can't wait to workout but have to wait three more weeks. I actually wore a belt with my shirt tucked in to work today and it looked and felt good. Swelling isn't too bad and usually subsides over night.

Just had a follow up appt. and got the stitches...

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hollins made me feel very comfortable when I went for my consultation. He was very patient with us on the day of the surgery and addressed all of our concerns. His staff put myself and husband at ease and explained everything that would be happening. Dr. Hollins was very prompt on the day of the surgery and with my follow up appointments. He always asks if we have any questions for him.

Congratulations on your new tummy! Was everything included in that price, or was part of the surgery covered by insurance?
Hi hunter79,
Everything was included in the price. My insurance does not cover elective cosmetic procedures. I am eight weeks post op and had a follow up yesterday and all is well. I do have some swelling and that may continue for the next six months. I usually swell up later in the day. I will have another follow up in three months.
I will definitely go to that clinic for my evaluation! Thanks for the recommendation!

Ok shop until you drop!!!  Enjoy the new body:)

Welcome and thank you for posting your review!

Do take it easy and go slow.  You definitely do not want to destroy your fabulous new tummy.

Keep us up to date on how you are doing.