NEW PICTURES 5 WEEKS POST OP

I am 28 years old and have been a yo-yo dieter for...

I am 28 years old and have been a yo-yo dieter for years. I am pretty happy with my body except the shelf that holds my shirt. I went in for a consultation on 6/2/2011 and decided that I would like to have a tummy tuck performed. Currently I am scheduled for my tummy tuck on 12/8/2011. I am really excited and also very nervous. I will attach pictures later. I am not very small and know that I will never be a model I just want the extra roll that is the shelf to my shirts to be removed. Whenever I try to clothes shop the first place I look is at my stomach. Also in pictures the first place I look is my stomach. I am just hoping to have a flatter stomach which will help me feel better about myself. I workout 4 times a week and eat pretty healthy but still cannot lose weight. In 22 days I will be a changed woman!

Updated on 16 Nov 2011:
11/16/11~ The count down has begun....Still very nervous of the outcome and thinking I may be expecting too much. :(Updated on 16 Nov 2011:What is/has everyone using/used on thier scar after it heals up?Updated on 23 Nov 2011:In two weeks it will be my last night living with my x-large midsection. I am getting so excited!Updated on 28 Nov 2011:9 DAYS TO GO.........Updated on 29 Nov 2011:8 days, 20 hours, 54 minutes and 03 seconds before i head into surgery :)Updated on 30 Nov 2011:After I woke up today all I could think about was in one week this will be my last night with my belly. I am so thankful for my amazing boyfriend who knows my struggles I go through every day with exercise and eating right but not losing my mid section. He was the one who told me to go have a consultation and has stood by my decision to have this surgery.Updated on 1 Dec 2011:Well..... In one week I should be almost complete with my tummy tuck. Do you have any suggestions as to what foods and beverages I should have for the first few weeks? I'm stocking up on frozen peas and corn. LOLUpdated on 4 Dec 2011:So I decided to get enough nerves and post pictures today. As I look at my countdown app I have 3 days, 20 hours, 43 minutes and 15 seconds.Updated on 5 Dec 2011:Almost done Christmas shopping so I don't have to worry about getting that completed while I am healing. We do have two or three more gifts but my boyfriend can pick those up and wrap them. I don't know what to think today just a little nervous and excited as to be expected. I have two more days of work and I will be off relaxing and enjoying my new tummy!!!!Updated on 7 Dec 2011:LAST DAY BEFORE MY AMAZING TT. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE RESULTS!!!Updated on 9 Dec 2011:1st day post op and I am feeling pretty good. I only hurt when I stand up or sit down otherwise I am feeling great. I have been eating lots of Jello, applesauce, pudding and chicken noodle soup. I went to my post op appointment this morning at 8am and I am in love with my tummy. I am attaching pictures as you know I am swollen lots but still love it! I will be adding more pictures of my tummy when I'm standing up and not sitting down.Updated on 10 Dec 2011:Well my TT was three days ago and I am feeling pretty good. I have a cough that is bothering me bacause it hurts my stomach so bad. Hopefully that will clear up soon.Updated on 16 Dec 2011:I went in yesterday for my one week appointment and I came home with both of my drains. I am still draining a lot throughout the day. I think I would rather go through the surgery again than to have them pull the strips off my incision. OMG is all I have to say I must be a baby.Updated on 19 Dec 2011:Went in for a check up today and got one of my tubes removed. Boy does that feel good. I am also back to work today and so far so good.Updated on 21 Dec 2011:My binder moves more and more around my body each day. I'm not even two weeks post op but i can wait to see final results. I am still very uncertain with looking at myself from the side but when i look straight on at myself i see huge results!
Hope you are healing well. You look amazing, Dr. M did a wonderful job.

I go back in to See Dr. H on Jan 3rd.
Wow! What an amazing transformation. You look wonderful! How much skin and fat did they remove?
they removed 7 lbs of skin and 2.5 liters of fat!

Well I went in for my three week post op and dr M....

Well I went in for my three week post op and dr M. Was very pleased. I still have 45cc draining a day and she said the drain will no matter come out next week. This makes me very worried anyone ese have this issue with drains draining high after four weeks. Did you have any issues with liquid pockets?
Went today - still have my drain. She said still too much fluid, come back on Friday. So day 19 and still have a drain, no signs of infection.
Read that your drain came out - hope your body will absorb the fluid naturally. I will go back tomorrow and think it will be taken out have been at 30, then 28 last two day and think it's even less tonight - will find out in an hour. Sending good vibes your way!

I wonder if Lipo and cause the extra fluid issue - I had flanks done - bra-line to hips. She took out 4 liters.
I got my posts confused sorry!! Didn't realize it had been 'so long' yeah infection rate kicks in :(. Well hopefully your drains slow down and it will b ok :) good luck!

I will be 4 weeks post op on 1/5/2012 and still...

I will be 4 weeks post op on 1/5/2012 and still draining anywhere from 45-50cc a day. I talked to my doctor and the drain is coming out on Friday. I have noticed that my drain tube stitch has broke and the tube has come out about 4 inches. I can now see the white tube that was inside the body. The nurses want me to take it easy and hopefully the drainage will decrease a little before Friday but I am not getting my hopes up. I feel great otherwise and that is probably my problems as I am doing too much.

Well I lost suction to my drain last night so I...

Well I lost suction to my drain last night so I had to go in today to have it removed. They also removed some stitches that may be causing my wound to stay open. I still have my appointment for tomorrow incase i get any fluid pockets. How will I know what these fluid pockets are? I have tightness as it is right now and they said I will feel bloated. I feel I look bloated from the swelling. I'm just a little uneasy with the drain being out and draining 45-50cc's for the last 11 days.
I hope all is well and that you have no pockets of fluid. I would love to see some more pics.

I have attached new pictures. Today I am 5 weeks...

I have attached new pictures. Today I am 5 weeks post op and love my new body but I will be really happy when all of the swelling goes down and my incision heals up. I am very swollen in my lower belly.
HI, how are you doing now? i am scheduled for Lipo with dr. montag in TWO weeks. How was your swelling?
Just saw your pics & that doesnt look bad. I'm sure it will heal up its just in a spot that prolly gets rubbed against clothes,moved & bumped around a lot so it'll take a while. I'm still blowdrying & packing my belly button everyday so I understand being anxous for it to heal
You look great! Congrats.
Omaha Plastic Surgeon