Rhinoplasty Day by Day - Omaha, NE

Septorhinoplasty with spreader grafts. And mini...

Septorhinoplasty with spreader grafts. And mini tummy tuck. Village point aesthetics is a very professional facility with the best plastic surgeons. My procedure was slightly uncomfortable but I am feeling better everyday. I am only for days out and no more pain. Only the uncomfortable feeling of splints in my nose. The tip of my nose looks huge, I hope it goes down! I did not have a big tip to begin with.

Day 5

Day 6, the big day!

Today I go and get my splint off in about three hours. I'm very excited. The swelling increased from day 1-3. I was thinking day 2 would be the worst and then it would start to subside, but oh no it kept on swelling. It's getting less and less everyday. I've noticed the swelling moved from my eyes downward. My checks are still puffy. I started out with a small tip and needed spreader grafts to open the proximal end of the septum. The post nasal drip is starting to flow freely this morning. It's so hard not to blow my nose!.
Off to the doctor, and back to nursing school today!! I will update a photo splint free by tonight.

Cast off!!

Super swollen, but I'll take it

Day 7

Bought some Arnica pills yesterday for these bruises to go away! Just wait until you go out in public with all your bruises. Everyone stares but no one asks. Haha.

11 days post op

All bruises are gone finally!! Still swollen and numb though.

2monthspost-op