Wonderful Experience! Happy With the Outcome - Omaha, NE

I had Ultherapy and it was one of the best things...

I had Ultherapy and it was one of the best things I've done for myself! The procedure itself was not unpleasant at all - very minor discomfort. The results are fabulous and I can already see the difference! Dr. Schlessinger and his staff are artists! I am so happy with the outcome. I would highly recommend Dr. Schlessinger.

Omaha Dermatologist

Dr. Schlessinger has an excellent rapport with patients with an exceptional bedside manner, and his staff are warm and inviting. I chose Dr. Schlessinger as I wanted an experienced physician to work with regarding any type of skin issues.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Ultherapy community.

I'm happy to share my experience - everything about it was positive. I had the procedure done as the skin on my face was sagging and the same was true for my neck - and overall my face just looked tired. The procedure itself lasted a couple of hours and there was very little discomfort. Sometimes I felt a 'zap' but then it was gone. My healing process is progressing nicely. I have not had any of the complications or problems that I've read about on other posts. I have a fullness to my face now and it feels firmer and the skin on my neck is tighter. I would recommend this procedure - it is safe, very little discomfort, no downtime, and I did not have any complications. I am two weeks out from the procedure and am very happy with my decision.

Thank you so much for sharing those details with us! I'm glad you are pleased so far. Please continue to keep us updated as you start to see more changes. :)