Unhappy with Results- Omaha, NE

I went into this procedure feeling apprehensive...

I went into this procedure feeling apprehensive and unsure if I could indeed have a flat stomach. I had/have loose skin from pregnancies, minimal fat in the abdominal area.

The day of surgery I was told I was a great candidate for this and I would have a flat stomach. As of today's date (3 1/2 mths post op) I still don't have a flat stomach and still have rolls when I sit. Loose skin when I bend over. I question if I even had a full tummy tuck done as the upper part of my belly is bulging and everything above my belly button is still loose.I was told by the doctor the reason being is because I had a lot to remove. I feel like this is a "cop" out because all along he told me there wasn't much fat, just loose skin. My flanks are still the same as well. I am still early and hoping for the best, possibly this will all flatten out but I have told by numerous people and another consultation that I should not have any loose skin after this procedure.

I wish I would of done more research on this doctor before I chose him. I am the one who has to live with my results and feel like he doesn't care less that my results are not what they should have been. He should take responsibility instead of saying I had a lot to remove. He did mention doing a "touch up" but has never indicated if he would charge me for this. I recently saw another girl in the office who too, was unhappy with her tummy tuck results.

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

I had a friend who had a procedure done with Dr Montagne.

I'm sorry you're unhappy with your results. :( I'm not happy with mine either.. Do you have any pictures by chance?
Where did you have your surgery done?
UNMC :/
I am sorry to hear this. I had a tummy tuck done 7 weeks today. I am scared my results are final and I find it very disappointing as I paid for a flat stomach and as of today I dont have that. Please share with me what your doctors feedback is on your results.
Also, I shared some pictures of my results as of today. Feel free to look at them
Please post pics so community members can be objective in their opinions of your issue...
I will post pictures once I see him again.

I am sorry:(   But you need to go in and see him and tell him you want a re-do.  Talk to him kindly and ask for this to be fixed....at no cost!

Don't beat yourself up just try to get this fixed and move forward.

aww man i feel so bad he should be able to fix this.
Sorry this happened to you.