On the Road to Revision! Omaha, NE
- updated 2 months ago
I had a second opinion consult 2 months after my...
- 27 Jul 2013
- 6 months pre
I had a second opinion consult 2 months after my TT with another surgeon.. I felt I wasn't pulled tight enough.. and I was right! Planning on a revision in the future. The new doctor agreed with my concerns.. I could have been pulled tighter and he wants to lower my scar. He's going to see if tricare will cover the revision since they covered the initial surgery, and if they don't he is waiving his fee for me (very kind since he didn't do the TT originally!). I'd be looking at $4,700 for the revision if insurance doesn't help out.. which is a very good deal if you ask me! I see him again in 4 months - still too early out to jump into the revision... and I'm going to have to wait until the tax return if insurance doesn't pay for the revision. I'm just happy I have a game plan and a surgeon I fully trust! Also planning on a breast lift too depending if I can save the cash. Now - patience.
- 26 Sep 2013
- 4 months pre
Approved by my insurance for the revision! Now.. the wait for my appointment! I also got approved for a breast lift.. I'm truly lucky!
- 16 Oct 2013
- 3 months pre
January 17th is my revision TT and breast lift! :) I'm on the cancellation list.. so hopefully I can get in sooner! Either way, I'm happy this is happening!