I Can't Believe I'm Making This Happen! - Omaha, NE

I had my first son when I was 22. I had a hard...

I had my first son when I was 22. I had a hard time accepting that I might have to live with my body looking so bad after having a 9lb 3 o 24 inch baby at a young age...I divorced my husband when my son was 8 months old so I was single, young and had a stomach that I didn't want anyone to see. Not fun. I made up for the tummy by working out 2 hours a day and eating nothing bad for many years and when my son was almost 4, I met my future husband. He is such a great guy and he adores me and my son, I'm so blessed. We married 4 years later and had 2 sons in 3 years. I have long babies, another 24 incher and 9 lb 6 1/2 oz..big boy. My husband and I took over a business when our second son was 7 months old and we struggled through many years not feeling financially secure but now we are in a very good place and I finally feel like it's time to take care of me! We all deserve it so much, don't we girls!?

I don't feel anything but pure, raw excitement. I was a little afraid of anesthesia but I'm fine now.

YES! We do deserve it! :) When are you scheduled for surgery?
Omaha Plastic Surgeon