GO TO DR STACY in Omaha---Dr K Stacey - Omaha, NE

O M G!! My niece recommended Dr Stacy to me for...

O M G!! My niece recommended Dr Stacy to me for filler and WAS SHE WORTH GOING TO SEE!

I had just come thru ANOTHER disaster w/ a different doc about 6mo ago. She had placed the juviderm too superficially which had caused a blood reservoir to form from the nostril to halfway across my face. I watched it happening after she did it and couldn't stop it. Hid it pretty well for months, but w/o makeup, it looked sunken and asymmetrical. What a BUMMER! You spend hundreds of hard earned dollars to look better and then you work for months afterwards to try and get it repaired. I was so frustrated thinking WHY CAN"T SOME DOCTOR GET THIS RIGHT THE FIRST TIME AND WHY SHOULD WE BE STUCK WITH TRYING TO FIX THEIR MISTAKES WITH NO RESTITUTION ON THEIR PART?!

Well, in walks Dr K Stacey who looks fabulous and is terrific! She started to analysis my face and said this is a little off, this needs tweaking, lets just fix this. I was sooo scared. I was like, No! That area is too fragile or damaged! Don't touch it! She said "I can fix this. Don't worry." Weeeellll, She went ahead w/ her expertise and it was BEAUTIFUL! Plus, NO BRUISING!! I got in the car and I called 3 friends and said STOP MESSING AROUND W/ THESE OTHER DRS. GO TO DR STACEY FROM NOW ON! SHE IS AWESOME! My sis is getting her sweet moolah together now.

Went again to Dr S and she is perfect! She walks...

Went again to Dr S and she is perfect! She walks you thru the brilliant rewards program to help you save money. Not ONE other clinic w/ all their help and assistants have EVER, EVER brought this up to me! Dr Stacy actually sat down at the computer w/ me and showed me the way to do it. Plus, she has a sale going on Juve lots of the time. She is awesome , as usual, with her technique and expertise w/ the product. ZERO bruising and BEAUTIFUL results. Only one in town to go to! I have tried almost ALL of the others in Omaha and it ALWAYS turned out wrong. There is a Dr F in town who was a nightmare. Another Dr W; she permanently scarred my right cheek. My sis went to a well known Dr S and walked out of the office w/o getting anything done because he was such a spoiled snob. It is so wonderful to find someone like Dr Stacy! Forget everyone else, GO TO DR STACEY!
dr karen stacey

Everything is perfect w/ this provider but I did have to wait some time to see her. BUT WELL WORTH THE WAIT!!

Wow, after such a bad experience I don't blame you for being worried about trying another filler. I'm so glad to hear things worked out better this time. What areas did you have filled?

Hi Megan. Let me make sure I have made myself clear w/ the readers. I did not have any bad experiences w/ the filler.... The bad experience is w/ the practitioner who is injecting the filler! Fillers are AWESOME! That's like saying in a auto accident, the car was responsible and not the driver. If you have an inexperienced or neglectful injector, you are at their mercy! The important thing when someone enters into the rejuvenation arena.... you better find a GREAT practitioner!!! The mistakes that bad injectors can make can be costly and devastating! That's why when I came across DR Stacy I was THRILLED!!! J

Yeah, I agree with you about the importance of an injectors skill...still, I don't know that a lot of people would be able to push through the "risk" of doing fillers again after having such a rough experience with them. Glad you were able to, and now have good results!