Not As Chesty - Omaha, NE

I elected to get a breast reduction because of the...

I elected to get a breast reduction because of the clothes that I couldn't wear, and my breasts seemed like they were too big for my body frame. I did have some back pain which I attributed to poor posture or sitting at a desk too long, but since my breast reduction, I now see that my breasts were also a factor. I thought about doing this for so long, and now that I have, I'm disappointed that I did so much thinking. My insurance plan did cover most of the procedure making it very affordable. The insurance issue was one of the factors that did hold me back as I didn't know how well or if it would be covered.
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Dr Bruneteau, and everyone I saw at his office, was wonderful with a special shout out to the nurse who accompanied me before, during and after the procedure. She was very kind, knowledgeable, and soothing. I would highly recommend Aesthetic Surgical Images. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

After a cruise vacation with husband, looking through the photos, I was shocked to see my grandmothers neck on me. I can live with a lot of the things but a "wobble" does not make the list. Having done a previous breast reduction with Dr. Bruneteau, a lot of the trust was already in place for a face lift. A face lift is NOT what you think. It is a neck lift. Incisions along the front of the ears, pulling the skin, removing the excess skin developed into a neck that was no longer crepe, wobbly or droopy. I am 66 years old and went in with the expectation that nothing will end up looking like a 20 year old neck. I had very little down time or pain. My biggest concern was when can I return to the gym. Dr. Bruneteau took his time explaining the procedure and asking my what my expectations were. I could not wait and it was worth the wait. I found all employees and doctors to be highly professional, concerned with my health and outcome. If you are 66yrs old, and see your grandmothers neck in the mirror, run to Aesthetic Surgical Images today !
Welcome to the community and thank you for joining us.

Glad yo hear that you love your results. I think most of us come out of this wondering why we didn't do it sooner.  What was your first week of recovery like?
Oh yeah.....that would be a good thing to include. I was told that, since I have a desk job, (I do) I could go back after 3 or 4 days, but elected to take a week since I had the time. I'm glad I did. My surgery was on a Wednesday and felt okay to move around and drive by the following Monday, but still pretty sore. I would say that it took 2 weeks before I started to feel that I was actually going to heal.
Yes it definitely takes more than 3-4 days for recovery.  No point in rushing, might as well be good to yourself and relax:)