New Me! - Omaha, NE

I have been wanted breast augmentation for years ....

I have been wanted breast augmentation for years ....and I do mean years! This was kind of a Happy 40th to me. I have 4 children, did not breast feed and didn't need a lift just didn't have much breast tissue. I started as an A and am currently wearing a 34DD. I chose to have 390 under the muscle saline implants as well as hip and thigh lipo. I love my results the pain was minimal way less painful than I had expected. However ladies who are researching this.... surgery of any kind does cause pain and discomfort. I was prescribed hydrocodone for pain which I took the first 3 days....I am a nursing student and was back at clinical 4 days post op.

Congratulations! I can't believe you were back to work so quickly. That's great! And how did you find the time to fit this in with 4 children?! :) I'm happy to hear you had several doctor consults. I strongly agree that a 3 hour drive is worth it if you feel confident and comfortable with a specific PS. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

My children are all grown now my last baby just turned 18 :-)

Ah, so this really was good timing for you. Glad you're finally able to do some things for yourself!

Some pictures!

Just adding some photos.

After BA

More after pics....notice changes over the last three months.

More After pics

More after pics

Oh wow, you look great in your photos! Thanks for posting them to your review. BTW, how did it go the first few days back at work? Did your peers notice or did they already know about your surgery? How was lifting and just working in general so soon post op?

Actually their easy to hide when you want to....no one noticed.... :-) other than when I'd use the chest musclesi had very little pain. :-)

Great to hear! I love how you can dress them up or down, depending up the occasion!

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

I had an amazing experience at Surgical Images! I have been wanting breast augmentation and hip/thigh lipo for many years. I went to my consultation with a long list of questions. Dr. Bruneteau answered them all before I even got to ask them. He listened to me and what I wanted and was very honest about what he could do. I actually had 2 other consultations with other doctors and just couldn't find the comfort I was looking for. Even though it is a 3 hour drive for me one way to Dr. Bruneteau's office it was worth it. The staff is amazing and every one is always so kind. I had breast augmentation and lipo at the same time and was back to clinical's (nursing student) 4 days post op! I would recommend Dr. Bruneteau any day to anyone! I am now saving for a tummy tuck and he will be the one to perform that as well.