New Me! - Omaha, NE

I have been wanted breast augmentation for years ....

I have been wanted breast augmentation for years ....and I do mean years! This was kind of a Happy 40th to me. I have 4 children, did not breast feed and didn't need a lift just didn't have much breast tissue. I started as an A and am currently wearing a 34DD. I chose to have 390 under the muscle saline implants as well as hip and thigh lipo. I love my results the pain was minimal way less painful than I had expected. However ladies who are researching this.... surgery of any kind does cause pain and discomfort. I was prescribed hydrocodone for pain which I took the first 3 days....I am a nursing student and was back at clinical 4 days post op.

Some pictures!

Just adding some photos.

After BA

More after pics....notice changes over the last three months.

More After pics

More after pics

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

I had an amazing experience at Surgical Images! I have been wanting breast augmentation and hip/thigh lipo for many years. I went to my consultation with a long list of questions. Dr. Bruneteau answered them all before I even got to ask them. He listened to me and what I wanted and was very honest about what he could do. I actually had 2 other consultations with other doctors and just couldn't find the comfort I was looking for. Even though it is a 3 hour drive for me one way to Dr. Bruneteau's office it was worth it. The staff is amazing and every one is always so kind. I had breast augmentation and lipo at the same time and was back to clinical's (nursing student) 4 days post op! I would recommend Dr. Bruneteau any day to anyone! I am now saving for a tummy tuck and he will be the one to perform that as well.

Oh wow, you look great in your photos! Thanks for posting them to your review. BTW, how did it go the first few days back at work? Did your peers notice or did they already know about your surgery? How was lifting and just working in general so soon post op?

Actually their easy to hide when you want to....no one noticed.... :-) other than when I'd use the chest musclesi had very little pain. :-)

Great to hear! I love how you can dress them up or down, depending up the occasion!

Your breasts look great!
Beautiful results! What are your stats? I'm going with Saline too. How do they feel now? Any rippling?
None at all...I wish I could figure out the picture thing...there not a full shot....I love them...they will be really hard at first...like probably a month...then your breast tissue will be soft around the implant....however they will still be firm...in my opinion. I am 5'2. 135#s started with an A an currently a 34 DD....don't let that scare you...if I were a 36 I'd be a C...if that makes sense. Any other questions please comment back....I was so scared...really really scared....but it's the best thing I've ever done for myself.
Thanks for your reply. Sounds like you are very happy!!! I just worry that with Saline they wont feel natural in my body. Still a little torn between Silicone and Saline at times. :-/ I have a friend that has Saline and they almost look like they dont even move around. Like they are plastered to her body. That worries me a little. Maybe I shouldnt worry because I wear a size B cup so I have enough breast tissue where I think they will still look natural.
Oh mine move....I actually didn't think they would but they do no-one can tell they aren't mine except of course those who know....they juggle and bounce and without a bra move like real breasts...I was torn to but happy with my choice.

Congratulations! I can't believe you were back to work so quickly. That's great! And how did you find the time to fit this in with 4 children?! :) I'm happy to hear you had several doctor consults. I strongly agree that a 3 hour drive is worth it if you feel confident and comfortable with a specific PS. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

My children are all grown now my last baby just turned 18 :-)

Ah, so this really was good timing for you. Glad you're finally able to do some things for yourself!