New Me! - Omaha, NE

I have been wanted breast augmentation for years ....

I have been wanted breast augmentation for years ....and I do mean years! This was kind of a Happy 40th to me. I have 4 children, did not breast feed and didn't need a lift just didn't have much breast tissue. I started as an A and am currently wearing a 34DD. I chose to have 390 under the muscle saline implants as well as hip and thigh lipo. I love my results the pain was minimal way less painful than I had expected. However ladies who are researching this.... surgery of any kind does cause pain and discomfort. I was prescribed hydrocodone for pain which I took the first 3 days....I am a nursing student and was back at clinical 4 days post op.

Some pictures!

Just adding some photos.

After BA

More after pics....notice changes over the last three months.

More After pics

More after pics

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

I had an amazing experience at Surgical Images! I have been wanting breast augmentation and hip/thigh lipo for many years. I went to my consultation with a long list of questions. Dr. Bruneteau answered them all before I even got to ask them. He listened to me and what I wanted and was very honest about what he could do. I actually had 2 other consultations with other doctors and just couldn't find the comfort I was looking for. Even though it is a 3 hour drive for me one way to Dr. Bruneteau's office it was worth it. The staff is amazing and every one is always so kind. I had breast augmentation and lipo at the same time and was back to clinical's (nursing student) 4 days post op! I would recommend Dr. Bruneteau any day to anyone! I am now saving for a tummy tuck and he will be the one to perform that as well.