47y, 2 Kids. AA to D - Omaha, NE

Reasons for getting a BA: -- Tired of...

Reasons for getting a BA:
-- Tired of consistently lifting myself up-and-out of my bra because of "slip out the bottom" experiences
-- Being slim, broad shouldered and 5'11, I also wanted to balance out my proportions
PRO:
-- Love the way they look, help fill out my clothing and balance my proportions
-- Love how pleased my significant other is with them
CON:
-- Wish the, 'getting used to them', 'tactile perception', and healing recovery was quicker
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

I'm almost 1 month post-op and so far could not be more pleased with my experience. Dr Bruneteau and his staff have been very helpful and caring when dealing with my inquiries. Dr B has splendidly pleasant bedside manner and a fastidious eye for perfection to boot.

Healing process is definitely a downer, mine was too, but now 6 weeks out, healing is so much better! Be patient, happy healing!
Congratulations! What type and size implants did you get? Did you end up needing a lift too? Glad to hear you are happy with your results so early on in the healing process. Update us soon as to how you're doing. Before you know it, they will feel more like a part of you and you'll forget you have them...other than doing a double take in the mirror occasionally!