NewMe41 - Omaha, NE

Went for a consultation and realizing that this is...

Went for a consultation and realizing that this is about to happen...I always wanted bigger breast, now I have the monies I'm like wow and excited and nervous at the same time. My pre-ope is November 19 what do I expect... Wow this is about to happen! Oh yes I went to the same place last year but didn't go through it now I'm going through the Dr gave me a discount. Yay me reasoning being I'm in the Medical field;)

NewMe

All most time. I'm a 36B looking to get a full D getting nervous looking at all these boobies some are not good.

Rethinking

November 19th is around the corner I'm getting nervous I amazing this for a very long time. It's coming to be real my thoughts are how long will I need to be off work what do I expect from the out come. What would my Kids think, I was talking with my oldest daughter and she states " mom you don't needs that". Lol! I don't want her to think she needs bigger breast. I'm 40 and I just want to be more confident not like I don't have it but more in the way my body looks;) We'll I will put more picks of me later trying to decide what is too big!

Pre Op Done!

Yay me! It was quick and not want I expected it took about a hour. We talk about my Health and what to expected the day of.....2weeks and counting.

GettingCloser

Started to clean house and buying the things I need. Just was wondering how long do I take off from work. I took 2 weeks any one took longer?

GettingClose

Well December 2nd is around the corner and I'm getting butterflies.

GoingToDifferent

Dec 2nd will not be the same....feeling overwhelmed!

Recovery

I'm stiff and popping pills every 4 hours.....Wishing I could take more. Can't move will take pictures tomorrow.

Tightness

Ok it's been a minute but I made it. Off of the strong stuff. But still taking the muscle relaxers. My Brest is very tight! I'm feeling sick can't bathe and hardly moving. I'm walking around the house and that's it.

Just a few pic

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

She is very friendly and warm hearted also she explain to me about the difference between the two implants.

Tubs!!!
Boy I wish I could take these tunes out..... Painful'
How long do they have to stay in?
A week. My breast are so tight and I'm having pain now taking Extra Strength Tylenol every 4 hr.
Congrats. Hope all is well and that you have a successful recovery. Can't wait to see the pics. What size did you choose to go with? My big date is Dec 13.
510/520
Happy healing.
Dec 2nd is right around the corner, are you excited?
Thanks for asking ,had it done and boy I'm still in pain. Today Dec 3rd I got to take the bandage off and so far looking good. I have to wear a drainage bag because a few years ago I had blood clots... This is why I'm still in pain.
I'm glad to hear you made it to the other side ;-). My first 3 days were the worst. Hang in there the pain will subside soon looking forward to updates and pictures. Happy healing!!!
Weekend preparing my room for my comfort zone.
Why did you back out last time? The whole process was so intimidating for me, but once I woke up in recovery I was so excited to have gone through it. I'll be updating everyone on my progress. What type/size implants are you interested in? I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.
I apologize for not answering did not know how to get to my page. Reason I backed out I was scared! Now I'm a little scared but I want my frame to look good I think my breast are small. My husband thinks I'm good ;) men. I'm having wondering which implants to get I chosen saline but I see a lot of women who are getting silicone. Hmmmmm!
Unfortunately, this website is a little difficult to navigate, but so worth the effort! You have plenty of breast tissue to have good results with saline implants, and they are cheaper than silicone. Read through the reasons that other women chose either silicone or saline implants. I loved how the silicone cohesive gels felt and with my lack of breast tissue to start with, the feel of the implant was most important to me. When it comes to safety, after a lot of research I determined they are about the same. Good luck!
Oh yeah, in response to your Nov 5 post, your post-op results will be an enhancement of your current situation. Your breast direction and shape (unless you get a lift) will be basically the same just bigger. It's tough to imagine, but that's why we all search for other women on RealSelf who had similar pre-op size and shape to compare to. It gives you a better idez what your results might be like.
Bettyjean, good advice! That's what I looked for when I was on the search was women who looked like me before hand. I printed them out and put all of them out on the table without the stats so I could choose a look that I liked without being influenced by cc' amount. I also had my husband choose what he liked to see how close we came to one another. We had 4/5 choices the same!
That's good! I found I was looking at breasts that were slightly larger than what my boyfriend thought I should get, but we were nearly on the same page. My surgeon knew exactly what size was good for me though. If you trust your surgeon and found good before and afters, you'll be so happy with your size. Good luck!
Yay!! Good for you!