Extremely Satisfied! - Omaha, NE

Dr. Marie E. Montag is absolutely amazing! A few...

Dr. Marie E. Montag is absolutely amazing! A few months back I had met with her about breast augmentation where she not only answered all of my questions, but she asked me many as well. She made sure to take my ideas into consideration, and then eventually, turn them into reality. Today is my Post-Op Day 3 and I could not be more satisfied with the results! I have barely any pain and minimum swelling, and everything is PERFECTLY symmetrical! She does an outstanding job and even continues to do so at all of my Post-Op appointments! I am going to recommend her to everyone I know. OUTSTANDING!

I'm going to see Dr. Montag tomorrow! I'm so excited! Did you have anyone help take care of you at all during your recovery? I'm kinda new to the area and don't know anyone so I'm going to have to take care of myself :/ Just wondering how difficult it will be...

Congratulations! Glad to hear you are happy with your results and your PS! What motivated you to do this procedure? How did you find your PS and RealSelf? Hopefully RealSelf has been helpful to you. :)  Thank you for sharing your experience! Happy healing!

Congrats! You look awesome!
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Marie E. Montag is honestly one of the BEST plastic surgeons in the Omaha area! She's informative, considerate, courteous, and she makes sure that your dreams become reality. Simply put, she's incredible.