Bigger Breast Small Frame - Omaha, NE

Doing this procedure was a really a big change for...

Doing this procedure was a really a big change for me , but it was fast and worth it .... It took me three years to decide and finally get bigger breast .... I choose to get silicone implants feels normal after three months and the scrars are hardly there it was a fast procedure I went in they got me ready ... The next thing I know I was done ...... I would definitely do this procedure again just sooner I have another friend that did this too with a tummy tuck she liked it too ....my husband loves them too :)
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

On the Internet ..... In my closest location was fast easy to find. The staff was really nice and answered all my questions ... Even when I forgot what I was going to ask .... Plus they give you all the information you need to know after the procedure ..... Good to know .... All I can say is I love my new boobs thanks DR. Bruneteau they look amazing .....

Congratulations! How was your recovery? Do you feel like it took a full 3 months for your breasts to drop and settle in? Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!

Yes it did take that long ..... Because I was so small to begin with ... My freind had a lift with hers and she recovered much faster than me ..... It depends I guess how your body recovers everyone is different. I am very happy with my boobs .... I was able to go back to work after a week and a halve but I was sore ..... So if you can take a longer vacation for recovery I wish I did .... Thanks for asking

I would agree...it does take a full 3 months and even more to fully recover if you start out smaller. Do you know how many cc's you ended up getting? How many vacation days did you take for recovery? Take care!

What size did you end up getting?
I was a A/Small B and ended up with a big C looks amazing ..... Love them