Not 100% Effective and NOT Permanent = Waste of Money - Omaha, NE

I used laser hair removal to address facial hair,...

I used laser hair removal to address facial hair, but it wasn't very effective and the results were not permanent.

I completed all of the treatments recommended by the dermatologist.  However, less than a year later, most of the hair came back.  It is important to know the laser does not work on all hair.  Unless there are significant advances in technology, the laser won't even reduce light brown or blond hair. Somehow the laser targets/sees the dark hair and doesn't see light brown or blond hairs. In my case, it definitely was not worth it. Perhaps I would have had better results if the hair I wanted removed had been close to black.

To be fair, I should have mentioned that my...

To be fair, I should have mentioned that my experience occurred many years ago when the technology was still new. Perhaps there have been advances in technology or technique. My advice to anyone considering laser hair removal would be to ask a lot of questions, especially worst case scenario questions. That will keep you from being disappointed. Good luck!
Omaha Dermatologist

I was disappointed in the results. I should have asked more questions.

Hi there, thanks for sharing your experience with us, reviews are really important to the community. I'm sorry you didn't get the results you were looking for, did you ever go back and speak to the doctor about your results/concerns?