Needed to Find a Trustworthy Doctor - Omaha, NE

My breasts are higher. The nipples are much...

My breasts are higher. The nipples are much smaller. I didn't lose any nipple sensation. BUT the recovery was way more than I was lead to believe. Post operative care was almost nothing. Healing from this has been a full time job for several weeks now. I was in great physical condition prior to surgery but am still struggling to get back to normal. I've had two infections, an open wound, and what may be permanent skin discoloration.

The surgeon indicated the lift could ease back, neck and shoulder pain. He promised he would reduce enough to help ease my pain but I'm still exactly the same bra size I was before (34G). I think I just needed a better doctor.

I am almost back to my former healthy self. I...

I am almost back to my former healthy self. I still wish I had made a better choice in surgeon. That is my biggest regret. He and his partners have their own surgery rooms, independent of any hospital. Just prior to surgery I overheard my doctor and one of his partners talking about a problem in one of the rooms and I should have run out of there then.

If you are contemplating breast surgery, know that it is an extensive recovery and choose your surgeon and surgery facility very carefully.

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

He seemed genuine until I had paid in full. Then he dropped decent bedside manner and failed to follow through on his promises. His post treatment care of my complications was also lousy. I suffered two infections, wound seperation, hard knots left in one breast and skin discoloration. I've had to see my regular doctor for help and search for help on the internet.

I have decided to live with the results, at least for now. I am open to having some repair work done in the future. I still have a very hard knot in my right breast about the size of my thumb. Sometimes it pains me. I also have discomfort in the area of wound seperation, ususally only when I wear a bra.
I wish you the very best results and a blissfully easy recovery!
I went to this dr. For a consult and just I'd not feel confident that he could give me the results I wanted. I ended up scheduling a lift and augmentation on. April 3, 2012 in Houston with Dr. Horndeski. He does amazing work and I'm really confident I will love the results. How are you doing now?
I'm sorry you had to go through this. I hope you can get this corrected and will be back to health soon.

I wish there more stricter monitoring of cosmetic surgeons practices because it seems they have a lot of lee-way to do as they please.

I'm so sorry you weren't satisfied with this result.